Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Find this so odd. In Scotland one adult needs to stay fully sober (usually max one drink with a meal) under our licensing laws. They’d never be able to do this here.
Scott is sooooo Scottish that of course he’ll already know this …🙄🙄🙄🙄

It’s a good law to have!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Esme

VIP Member
Hahahahaha I see her flight home from Portugal has been cancelled. I was expecting a crying pic...but nope, just swipe ups for her to make cash from Gousto🙄
She can’t show her face because this is her right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Booboo17

Chatty Member
Georgie: I don't like running on roads because I don't like people seeing me run.

Also georgie: dances and workouts on her driveway for all to see 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

PinkFigs

VIP Member
People who cry on stories or take photos of their crying face for their insta grid are total attention seekers!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m inclined to say be careful of sending her those messages, especially after just having a baby. I had horrific PND that I managed to hide from everyone but my husband who only found out because of attempts I’d made on my own life. If I’d gotten those messages I’d have for sure tried to end my life again.

I’m not saying anyone here is responsible for her mental health or justifying her husbands behaviour in anyway cause let’s face it he’s a total cunt, but remember online actions like this have offline consequences. Knowing is important but she’s in an already vulnerable situation without throwing that into the mix.

• Heart

Elliebell2

I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
How does she think wife 1 felt when he was popping in at 9 after being with her.mm m is history repeating ....

• Haha
  • Wow

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Oh GOD please say they didn’t do a pre rehearsed cheesy dance 🙈🙈🙈
Yes. She made Scott sit in a chair and performed it for him..it included mash ups of Sail, spice girls if you wanna be my lover and moulin rouge...they mimed and had chairs to sit on. Should have seen his face. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pivot

VIP Member
Really wish she wouldn't keep lying about when she weened S. She was 14/15 weeks(not 4.5months), couldn't even sit up and used to be propped up in the bumbo by a magazine shoved down her back for support :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, she is the spitting image of the crazyfrog.

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
The whole ‘we aren’t a routine family, the children sleep when they are tired, that’s just what works for us’ thing she said is really ‘we don’t want go alter our lifestyle at all and want to drag our poor babies out at all hours so we can eat meals and get drunk’.

Poor kids. I agree some flexibility on holidays is expected but they aren’t staying in a hotel with no other choice but to eat out. They are staying at their inlaws, he can still have his dinner at 6pm and be tucked up in bed by 8 with the inlaws babysitting so BM+non Scott can go out on the lash!

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why does she want to be the best at everything she tries sooooo hard! The best mum the best wife the best friend, give yourself a day off!
Probs in case the overgrown garden gnome ups and leaves her like he did with his first wife…!

• Haha
  • Heart

Esme

VIP Member
I thought they had a study…..surely with the not-Scottish Scott away ALL THE TIME filling vending machines, she could use his study for her empire/shit attempt at PR
Bet that’s not all he fills when he’s away 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Remember then they went on the holiday to Cyprus and she lazed on the lounger all week with a book and coated in 3 bottle of fox tan🥴 Maybe she could have been the ‘fun’ parent she says she is and actually played with her daughter and helped her to swim then 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is exactly what I was thinking of when I saw her story saying she wasn’t the kind of mum to lie by a pool and she would always be the one in the pool and seeing to her kids. Sure Georgnocchio 🤥👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Are they ever gonna fuck off on this long awaited holiday? Been teasing it as if they’re about to leave for about 2 weeks now! Just bore off already

• Haha
Reactions: 16