Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She disgusts me 4 pints while she’s in charge of a baby and a little girl. Who could actually think that’s ok ??
Not only that but wouldn’t they have driven to the water park so potentially drink driving too with the kids on board. The woman’s a disgrace! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bossmummy #3 Jingle jangle those bracelets are rank, imagine the sound when she give Scott a … hand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I managed to download those videos 🙈🎉
My toes curled all the way through! When she mimes and side smirks….. 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought that you had to apply sun cream 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. So awful how she's applying cream to the baby while outside. He should have a hat on with the long sides. Ideally out of the sun at peak times and not just put in the shade but should go inside for a sleep.

Reactions: 10
Scott complaining about Quinn getting chip oil in his hair… no complaints about him Burning in the sun then

• Sad
Reactions: 9
“Scott take a pic of my back will ya, it’s the brownest part of my body”
Scott - 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.