Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know how I came across this I’ve been following her for years and I’m 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This grid post from a few days ago also speaks volumes! Look how far away their chairs are and how much she’s leaning. He’s not even trying to smile or look happy.
9DE4097B-9146-4CDE-A866-60E6A3158399.jpeg

Reactions: 5
"Off to cook" but I thought she was the "fun mum" that was in the pool with the kids and doesn't lay on a sun lounger.

Also said the other day that the heat is so high there is a 'risk to life' so yeah George...so and sunbathe in that heat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"Off to cook" but I thought she was the "fun mum" that was in the pool with the kids and doesn't lay on a sun lounger.

Also said the other day that the heat is so high there is a 'risk to life' so yeah George...so and sunbathe in that heat 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought the exact same!

Pretty sure she posted about it going into the almost 40’s?

that’s smart ….. not 🙄

Reactions: 5
The ball is there on her arm again too, she said recently she had a scare but is luckily okay x

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see he’s drinking through a sippy cup? 🤣

so much for using a straw for holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.