Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she do the baby swimming lessons when sienna was born? They are amazing and really help small kids in water. If my kids spent a lot of their time around a pool those lessons would have been a priority
She didn't have the time if I remember, sienna went to nursery from about 6 months maybe 9 months at the max and obviously on the weekend, she was either pissed with her friends over or nursing a hang over.

Reactions: 11
She didn't have the time if I remember, sienna went to nursery from about 6 months maybe 9 months at the max and obviously on the weekend, she was either pissed with her friends over or nursing a hang over.
Do you remember she tit the bed when she realised you don’t get full pay for 12 months when you’re on maternity leave and just the SMP payments. She had a full scale meltdown, it was comedy genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you remember she tit the bed when she realised you don’t get full pay for 12 months when you’re on maternity leave and just the SMP payments. She had a full scale meltdown, it was comedy genius!
This was classic BM behaviour - crying over something being so unfair as she didn’t look at it properly but still using it as engagement to highlight how hard done by she was!

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she do the baby swimming lessons when sienna was born? They are amazing and really help small kids in water. If my kids spent a lot of their time around a pool those lessons would have been a priority
Definitely. They may be expensive but if they are around a pool a lot and on holiday a lot it would make sense for safety and also convenience.

Reactions: 3
Definitely. They may be expensive but if they are around a pool a lot and on holiday a lot it would make sense for safety and also convenience.
Well considering her parents have a pool and I’m sure Scott’s parents live in Portugal and have a pool so would make perfect sense to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Remember then they went on the holiday to Cyprus and she lazed on the lounger all week with a book and coated in 3 bottle of fox tan🥴 Maybe she could have been the ‘fun’ parent she says she is and actually played with her daughter and helped her to swim then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Remember then they went on the holiday to Cyprus and she lazed on the lounger all week with a book and coated in 3 bottle of fox tan🥴 Maybe she could have been the ‘fun’ parent she says she is and actually played with her daughter and helped her to swim then 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is exactly what I was thinking of when I saw her story saying she wasn’t the kind of mum to lie by a pool and she would always be the one in the pool and seeing to her kids. Sure Georgnocchio 🤥👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
Oh my god I genuinely thought she was using that Snapchat filter that makes your mouth massive, until I looked at the picture properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, she is the spitting image of the crazyfrog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does she think wife 1 felt when he was popping in at 9 after being with her.mm m is history repeating ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.