Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her workout in the front garden so all the neighbours can watch

Still thinks her kids are the only ones who eat olives

Always on the wine

Dresses like a 60 ye old

Loves herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe greasys fella did that to her while pregnant it’s as though he thinks he’s some kind of catch! Really out of order and I hope BM reads this thread so she can tell her mate because that’s not on

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe greasys fella did that to her while pregnant it’s as though he thinks he’s some kind of catch! Really out of order and I hope BM reads this thread so she can tell her mate because that’s not on
Seeing those messages, there’s no denying he’s a cheating cock who like NonScottie was, isn’t satisfied with what he has! Poor Greasy fringe, feel sorry for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Am hoping they come on and see them, no one deserves a man doing that on them, especially when pregnant, complete snake, I had to share cause I hate cheating scum
Bags xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Greasy has been very quiet on Instagram…
I checked her page and thought this too! Not many photos up, none of him, his page is now private. She hasn’t seen BM in a while (considering they were spending so much time together and it was BM who took them to a recent hospital visit) so I actually wonder if she knows or found out? Either way, the person he messaged on the previous thread can’t be the only one, bet he’s done it to loads.

Reactions: 8
I checked her page and thought this too! Not many photos up, none of him, his page is now private. She hasn’t seen BM in a while (considering they were spending so much time together and it was BM who took them to a recent hospital visit) so I actually wonder if she knows or found out? Either way, the person he messaged on the previous thread can’t be the only one, bet he’s done it to loads.
Haha she’s just uploaded a couple of stories about ‘Oak’ 🙄
Thanks for reading 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t leave him, even if she does find out, think she was single for years and years, so can’t see her walking away, and I can confirm he messaged a number of other girls too

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She won’t leave him, even if she does find out, think she was single for years and years, so can’t see her walking away, and I can confirm he messaged a number of other girls too
I was going to say, I suspect she waited so long to meet someone that BM then gushed over and said it had finally happened, she got her house, baby etc. There’s no way she’ll get rid. It’s sad really - there is no excuse for it but too many people just turn a blind eye, she lets him get away with it and he’ll never stop. If she reads here - do the right thing, walk away and bring your son up to know how to respect a partner and treat them right. You deserve genuine happiness not a half arsed arrogant twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs help with the fringe but other than that she has a career she has always worked she seems financially stable. She doesn’t need him I’d be inclined to say he’s not really much more than a sperm donor and he won’t be around for long, maybe they even have an agreement but I’ve got a child and I’m pregnant again now and know how vulnerable you are. He’s out of order for embarrassing her like this but I don’t believe he’s bringing anything special to the table, replaceable 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She needs help with the fringe but other than that she has a career she has always worked she seems financially stable. She doesn’t need him I’d be inclined to say he’s not really much more than a sperm donor and he won’t be around for long, maybe they even have an agreement but I’ve got a child and I’m pregnant again now and know how vulnerable you are. He’s out of order for embarrassing her like this but I don’t believe he’s bringing anything special to the table, replaceable 🤷🏽‍♀️
100% agree with you, yes he’s doing the text cheating, but I’d say he does it in real life to, sadly the proof is here to see he’s not a good man Cheryl

Reactions: 8
I do not think that he is the sort to actually physically go through with the cheating, much more gets a thrill from a load of girls in his phone (which is just as bad!) Their relationship need seem to move fairly quickly as ChezRep really wanted to meet someone / house / baby, I always got the impression he wasn't as fussed.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I do not think that he is the sort to actually physically go through with the cheating, much more gets a thrill from a load of girls in his phone (which is just as bad!) Their relationship need seem to move fairly quickly as ChezRep really wanted to meet someone / house / baby, I always got the impression he wasn't as fussed.
That's fair enough but as someone who has been thru this tit while pregnant *and left their partner over the head of it) the fact that it has even crossed his mind to text other women is bad enough so whether he would go through with it or not is neither here nor there! Whether he was fussed or not it takes two to make a baby and if he didn't want to be there he should have grown a set of balls and said rather than humiliating the girl. Hopefully she'll get rid of him, I wouldn't want my son thinking that was an acceptable way to treat someone you are with. There's no excuses for that in my book, if you're not happy - leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is the sort to put up and shut up - I think she would rather be with him than be single. Plus I imagine with G as your ‘bestie’ the standards are pretty low around what’s ok and what isn’t. Always got that ‘snogging on a night out isn’t cheating’ vibe from that group.

Reactions: 14
That's fair enough but as someone who has been thru this tit while pregnant *and left their partner over the head of it) the fact that it has even crossed his mind to text other women is bad enough so whether he would go through with it or not is neither here nor there! Whether he was fussed or not it takes two to make a baby and if he didn't want to be there he should have grown a set of balls and said rather than humiliating the girl. Hopefully she'll get rid of him, I wouldn't want my son thinking that was an acceptable way to treat someone you are with. There's no excuses for that in my book, if you're not happy - leave!
Here here 100% he be gone if it was me, trust is broken

And my friend felt tit about showing the messages but I said this thing can’t keep happening to good people, also u can see we’re he offers a nude photo to cheer her up wtf

Reactions: 7
The girl who received those messages from Fringe's man, did he send a nude to her too?

Reactions: 4
Actually feel sorry for Cheryl, no-one deserves that at all. Just hope BM stops being selfish, is there for her and gives her some goods advice to get rid of him and be happy with her son.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.