Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry off topic but can someone explain - why are we allowed to have this thread for BM when her Instagram is private?
But not allowed to have a thread for other private pages - i.e boobs&bargs or missmummyblogs?
Sorry if this has been explained already - trying to get my head round rules
Bore off and let us have our fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
K
Sorry off topic but can someone explain - why are we allowed to have this thread for BM when her Instagram is private?
But not allowed to have a thread for other private pages - i.e boobs&bargs or missmummyblogs?
Sorry if this has been explained already - trying to get my head round rules
No idea but please don't spoil our fun. This is quite possibly my favourite thread. To be honest there are a few people I follow that I'm surprised don't have threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Because of the drama that those two cause (& live for) we both know they could cause WW3 in an empty room!! I’m sure they are banned from Tattle threads. Which is a shame cos I have plenty to say 😂 This thread meets the criteria but those two don’t (unfortunately!) For starters MMB has thousands of bought / bot followers which shows through her lack of engagement. BMs selling page is open & she does Ads etc.

Reactions: 9
She’ll defo know about it anyway from the drama with Cheryl & her fella won’t she? Plus, I’m sure her little BM witches will have reported back to her. There is no way someone like BM doesn’t google herself !!

Reactions: 9
Oh my CHRIST....that dance and the way she look to see who’s watching!!! Genuinely embarrassed for the old woman! Act your age, dress your age... you narcissistic olive obsessed, swishy dressed state! Goodnight x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to shorten it so much. Hope it loads for you all…
So jel for you all - this video won’t load for me! 😭😭😭

The way she was speaking to him whilst pointing at the food 🤦‍♀️
That is a weird mix of food…. I get the crumpets and the fruit but why the olives at the same time???

Also, what was saying to him… sorry l mean, what was she BARKING to him? X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So jel for you all - this video won’t load for me! 😭😭😭

That is a weird mix of food…. I get the crumpets and the fruit but why the olives at the same time???

Also, what was saying to him… sorry l mean, what was she BARKING to him? X
Hold the link to the video down and then itll come up with download file. It’ll download in the top right of the screen and can watch there. It didn’t work for me either when I just pressed it once.

Reactions: 1
Georgie: I don't like running on roads because I don't like people seeing me run.

Also georgie: dances and workouts on her driveway for all to see 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She can have a thread because she advertises Gusto and she has public selling page. It's not hard to get your head around around rules so why ask???

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I want to know why she isn’t beetroot when she runs! My face is the colour of a Coke can especially if I’m pushing the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.