Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex appears to be someone who you could have a proper conversation with, who would have actual opinions on things and she has actual hobbies beyond spending up in TKMaxx, drinking, and fannying around in front of the mirror!

Does beg the question what she ever saw in Scott though 🤣🤣🤣
Would love to see what his ex looks like

Reactions: 2
Would love to see what his ex looks like
The complete opposite of Georgie, looks like a classy lady. Very easy to find online also which is a shame that BM shares that much of her step children they are easily accessible to anyone 😔 it’s just so damaging

Reactions: 8
I hate seeing babies with a tan. He should be covered up with a suit on abd have proper sunblock on. He should really be inside in the cool come midday too.

Reactions: 9
Why has a baby not covered up in a proper suit and a hat?? Or even a t shirt🤦🏽‍♀️
I bet she’s one of those parents that love a tan on their child 🤯 it’s awful! Looking at Scott’s skin and old leathery’s obsession with fox tan I don’t even know why we’re surprised but with a risk to life warning, you’d think they’d be so much more careful and cautious!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Him leaving ex wifey is probably why he is such a fat bleep now. He’s swapped outdoor adventures and sport for gusto dinners and jingly jangally bracelet hand jobs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Him leaving ex wifey is probably why he is such a fat bleep now. He’s swapped outdoor adventures and sport for gusto dinners and jingly jangally bracelet hand jobs.
Poor kids at Christmas...

Mummy is that Rudolf again??
No darling, mummy just needs a new handbag....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Apple watch isn't waterproof! Surely you'd check before you buy one 3 times and go swimming with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.