Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rugby shirt NIGHTIE?? Wtf?

also I swear she keeps the TKMaxx and HomeSense near her in business…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you log remember when she couldn’t be bothered to take S to the toilet and they made her wee in a potty under the table in a restaurant?
Oh and she put a post up the other day that the airline had cancelled her flights back home from Portugal.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bought by chez’s other half - I wonder if she doesn’t know?
I found it a bit weird that Chez bought her that Moroccan Oil set and Cheaty Darren bought her the rugby shirt. My couple friends never buy me separate presents, but maybe because we’re not besties?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she raised her voice at Quinn and made him cry when he was trying the hats on 💔

And telling him off for pulling on the curtain...just barking at him to let go. He's only a few months old...show him WITHOUT the phone in hand...or maybe drop the height of the cot? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do you log remember when she couldn’t be bothered to take S to the toilet and they made her wee in a potty under the table in a restaurant?
Oh and she put a post up the other day that the airline had cancelled her flights back home from Portugal.
That’s disgusting! Surely it’s easier to take the child to the toilet, what did they do with the piss and the potty? X

She stopped as apparently he had a milk allergy or something.
Well then breast milk is better as the allergy formula is rank!! Poor little guy!

The whole breastfeeding post was very me me me
Please can someone share for the culled? X

Reactions: 2
I found it a bit weird that Chez bought her that Moroccan Oil set and Cheaty Darren bought her the rugby shirt. My couple friends never buy me separate presents, but maybe because we’re not besties?? 🤣
The creep probably bought it for her so he could imagine the posh totty sleeping in it! Us Tattlers know what you’re like naughty Dazzy!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The creep probably bought it for her so he could imagine the posh totty sleeping in it! Us Tattlers know what you’re like naughty Dazzy!!!
Dirty fecking Daz, what a sleeze bag.
don’t think I’d be letting my man buy my best mate a nightie when I’d just found out he'd been cheating on me. bleeping weird the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dirty fecking Daz, what a sleeze bag.
don’t think I’d be letting my man buy my best mate a nightie when I’d just found out he'd been cheating on me. bleeping weird the lot of them
But it’s okay, because he bought Chezza a matching one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.