Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s so bizarre she had this random Granny that she’s never mentioned🤷🏼‍♀️ Lay off the wine G, stay sober and make sure that bloody dog doesn’t need CPR from a dip in the pool again 🙄

Reactions: 9
Update, no reply from ems. So am sending to Cheryl cause this guy is really annoying me, doing his whole doting partner and father when he’s being dm girls all along; and yes he gotten huge!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Never heard about this granny who lives with her parents ever. Yet alwaysales huge deal of gramps meeting Quinn. Wtf.

Reactions: 6
Ok update Cheryl now knows, I have messaged her myself and told her everything, she was so greatful for me telling her, but keep wanting to no if there was more messages, I explained I wasn’t sure but surly them messages were enough to see Darren for what he is, I was so worried I hadn’t done the right thing but she was so so lovely and greatful and my heart is broken for her 💔💔💔💔 I hate theses men

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Ok update Cheryl now knows, I have messaged her myself and told her everything, she was so greatful for me telling her, but keep wanting to no if there was more messages, I explained I wasn’t sure but surly them messages were enough to see Darren for what he is, I was so worried I hadn’t done the right thing but she was so so lovely and greatful and my heart is broken for her 💔💔💔💔 I hate theses men
Fair play to you 👏🏻

You’ve done the right thing.

Reactions: 8
You’ve done the right thing.
Well done you, I’m glad she replied and was grateful for you telling her. If I was her I’d now be checking his messages before confronting him so I had as much info as possible (but I’m like a dog with a bone)

can I suggest if there’s a way that we delete this thread and start a fresh as if BM ever did read here and report backI’d hate C to think we’d all be gossiping about her?

Reactions: 12
Fair play! I would definitely want to know if this was my partner. Some men are just vile.

Hats off to you, you done the right thing. Poor Cheryl, my heart is breaking for her, no one deserves to be treated like that. Some men are just utter scumbags x

I know. Poor Chez. I thought she'd met her perfect man and got the life she always wanted but some men are just awful. Then again it could have been just a massive mistake and a wake up call for him to value what he truly wants. All might not be lost. People do mistakes so it's good you've told her. Shall we start a fresh with BM thread?

You did the right thing, it can’t have been easy to do. Bless her what an awful thing to happen to someone especially with a newborn.

Now she knows maybe we should go back to discussing BM, I don’t want her to think we’re gossiping about her 🧡

Shows what a decent person she is, others may not have taken that information well. Good on you...and he’s just a dick! Whatever she decides to do, you can’t deny those messages and he’s broken her trust 😞

Aaaaaand back to Boss Mummy...who is still a narcissistic knob head!

Reactions: 11
Look at us awful trolls, sticking together & looking out for a Sister. We’re awful aren’t we.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For us lot who are culled, how has BM been this weekend?
I mean drunk is a given

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.