Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can have a thread because she advertises Gusto and she has public selling page. It's not hard to get your head around around rules so why ask???
LOL calm down captain a55hole. A few people have commented they're also unsure why so it's clearly not that easy to navigate the 'rules' u stuck up boot. I couldn't give a toss about boss twit, just wanted to know why we couldn't have a thread about two even bigger 'see you next Tuesdays'

Bore off and let us have our fun!
Make me a missmummyblog thread and I'll will bore all the way off to that. She's more delusional than boss twit - actually on her insta today gloating that she is too controversial for tattle - why is no one talking about this 😂😂

Because of the drama that those two cause (& live for) we both know they could cause WW3 in an empty room!! I’m sure they are banned from Tattle threads. Which is a shame cos I have plenty to say 😂 This thread meets the criteria but those two don’t (unfortunately!) For starters MMB has thousands of bought / bot followers which shows through her lack of engagement. BMs selling page is open & she does Ads etc.
Thank you! This is exactly the answer I was looking for! Just didn't understand the reasoning behind it. MMB is going off on her stories the last 2 days on a massive self serving gloat about how she's too infamous for tattle and I thought it was bizarre that no one on here was acknowledging it. Ahhhhhh, pisses me off that she's getting away with it 🤣
Oh well back to boss twit....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she just go to the bleeping gym? How ridiculous doing all that on her driveway.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow one of the “squad” called Shelley? Was projectyummymummy? Sweet enough but honestly, has a new revelation about weight loss and her life every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just go to the bleeping gym? How ridiculous doing all that on her driveway.
It would make sense, a lot of gyms even have nurseries for Q.

She not even on maternity pay anymore, so they are on Scott’s wage, two cars I suspect on finance, a big mortgage (she always said it maxed them out) and paying child maintenance for E.

Reactions: 9
Talking of child maintenance, we haven’t seen either step child for ages? Other than when Quinn was born and it was convenient, then the older ones 18th they’re never there anymore? And they used to go every other weekend 👀

Reactions: 6
Talking of child maintenance, we haven’t seen either step child for ages? Other than when Quinn was born and it was convenient, then the older ones 18th they’re never there anymore? And they used to go every other weekend 👀
Would you want to share a room with sienna?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I thought the oldest doesn’t even go now so surely E would be in the guest room?

Reactions: 3
So she's no longer employed?
Yeah it’s been discussed before but she left under a bit of a cloud. She expected a years full pay maternity and was shocked she didn’t get it so didn’t go back but seemed to say she got made redundant very sheepishly so no one really knows but she’s not actually working except trying to start her own PR company 🤣

Reactions: 3
I thought they had a study…..surely with the not-Scottish Scott away ALL THE TIME filling vending machines, she could use his study for her empire/tit attempt at PR
Yeah doesn’t Scott have a study /office downstairs?I remember her showing us the wallpaper??

Yeah doesn’t Scott have a study /office downstairs?I remember her showing us the wallpaper??
Yeah it’s got kids wallpaper hasn’t it?

His kids are such a second thought in their life, very sad.

I thought they had a study…..surely with the not-Scottish Scott away ALL THE TIME filling vending machines, she could use his study for her empire/tit attempt at PR
Is this what he actually does??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me you HATE your Mother-in-law without actually saying it!!😳😂🤪
AEE3A00D-C156-4915-A7FE-E5BDC97298EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.