Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m one of the unfollowed lol, what is she giving him with honey in? I just don’t understand what would make you willingly add honey to babies food?

Reactions: 4
Loves the gusto recipes though doesn’t she
Ha ha! I find it bizarre that she loves gusto so much - she makes out like she is Nigella and a little Stepford wife home all day so why can’t she do a food shop and make up her own recipes?

Reactions: 9
Ha ha! I find it bizarre that she loves gusto so much - she makes out like she is Nigella and a little Stepford wife home all day so why can’t she do a food shop and make up her own recipes?
Because Gusto brings in the pennies! She will be getting some decent gusto credit from people signing up using her code, probably why she gets wine from them too....free food and wine = more money to spend on awful swishy flowery dresses 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry but that is one big portion for a what 9 month baby. And too much salt. Yuck!

Reactions: 9
Because Gusto brings in the pennies! She will be getting some decent gusto credit from people signing up using her code, probably why she gets wine from them too....free food and wine = more money to spend on awful swishy flowery dresses 🙄
Mate of mine got a load of mates to sign up and is over £500 in credit. I bet Georgie is eating for free for a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she should actually be declaring that it’s an affiliate link when she does her Gousto stories, she says it’s not an ad but just a referral link - one that she gets a kick back from!

Reactions: 7
Surprises me she uses them to be honest I found them awful and the portion size for my husband was rubbish plus we like to eat as a family so cook nice family recipes myself. I will never understand why they eat separate at all.

Also what is with his lunch plate. My 6 Yr old eats that amount for lunch although I wouldn't plate up some fckn capers 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.