Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost feel sorry for her. He always seems to be strolling ahead and uninterested in what she has to say. She says what she bought at the fish market and then asks him, he doesn’t even look back just says something over his shoulder. Not sure if it’s her or the constant filming he’s fed up of. And I find it weird they bought separately (I’m also married, we would buy everything together at the counter but maybe that’s us 🤷🏼‍♀️)

She’s also said there is a risk to life warning due to temperatures going up this weekend. During her workout she said it was so hot and so difficult. Someone said a while back they wonder if she works out to keep him from straying and I wonder if it’s true. I feel sorry for her if it is. It must be an insane amount of pressure to keep up especially when you have a young baby and are tired. My body didn’t feel right until after my daughters 1st birthday so couldn’t have managed daily workouts.View attachment 711228
That is weird if they bought food separately…. X

Reactions: 3
He looks like such a chav - total Brit aboard!!!
Now now, he’s wearing a rUgBy ShIrT! Not an England football shirt like those poor people who go on package holidays to Benidorm wear. One must wear ones rUgBy ShIrT to differentiate because one is posh AND Scottish!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now now, he’s wearing a rUgBy ShIrT! Not an England football shirt like those poor people who go on package holidays to Benidorm wear. One must wear ones rUgBy ShIrT to differentiate because one is posh AND Scottish!
You are quite right, I stand corrected. He’s a social climber 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she thinks looking good will keep him from straying iv got news for her.
I’m sure he didn’t stray from his wife because Georgie Porgie was good looking!! More like she was an easy shag.
His ex wife appears to be a lovely lady, albeit a bit of a plain Jane but that didn’t stop him either. Some men are absolute adulterous pigs no matter what they have at home.
she’s probably feeling insecure because she has what appears to be a 2.4 perfect family which is exactly what he had first time round too before she got her claws into him.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck me, go to Portugal at the heights of summer and moans about the heat. Bore off. She will look like a dried up prune by tonight after a day on the Fox Tan.

I would put money on that gym kit not being washed each day.I wonder if she knows you can work out without filming or posting to insta? Should we tell her? The way Scott ignores her is telling isn’t it…always has the expensive gifts that she flaunts but day to day, she does the majority of everything and he just scowls and grunts at her. I reckon they have so many barnies off camera and her life is tit

Reactions: 15
I just don't understand why she would harp on about this holiday they've waited SO long for to still spend half her day on Instagram, filming workouts for praise, 'oh look at me being so dedicated'. I don't think she's doing it because she wants to, it's entirely for the gram 🙄🙄 just switch your phone off and enjoy 2 weeks of this longed for reunion!

Reactions: 13
I always say the couples who post their life on social media are way too often the ones who are miserable.

She also said she was working out with Sienna playing in the pool next to her. That pool is not close enough to be keeping a close eye on a young child.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The dancing and checking the camera is recording it too much 😂

how amazing would it be if Ella has a tictok account and secretly filmed her “look at this massive twit, it’s my step mum. Lol no guys she’s not 50, she’s 36. Haha I know CRINGE”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God it’s so dull, no one wants to see her workouts and her wanky dancing and terrible singing! Also she defo hasn’t got her angles right over there! 🤣 she looks way different to normal driveway workouts

Reactions: 11
God it’s so dull, no one wants to see her workouts and her wanky dancing and terrible singing! Also she defo hasn’t got her angles right over there! 🤣 she looks way different to normal driveway workouts
Yep, total catfish ha

Reactions: 7
It is sad because if you did have happy marriage and properly played with the kids you'd have zero time posting stuff on insta. My friend's with babies barely gave time to text back because they hate showing the baby that they're on their phone all the time. She must not be able to enjoy family time at all.

Reactions: 8
It is sad because if you did have happy marriage and properly played with the kids you'd have zero time posting stuff on insta. My friend's with babies barely gave time to text back because they hate showing the baby that they're on their phone all the time. She must not be able to enjoy family time at all.
I know she is always on there all day every day, it clearly takes priority in her life. I don't understand the filling the workouts, surly nobody is impressed. Anyone working out on holiday I just think get a life even if they just state they do it, never mind cringy outside workouts with sweaty days old clothes and that awful dancing!!
Scott clearly isn't impressed with her Internet usage, and so he should be. He needs to get some balls and tell her to put her phone away. If I was him I'd hide it will going home lol. His parents haven't been around them well not much and she's making no effort with them. I feel she is using them for accommodation and wishes they wasn't there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.