Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's gonna look like that old bird off Benidorm by the time she's done.

View attachment 708160
She already looks older than her before the holiday
💀

For the culled; this at 330am ffs

oh and the bangles came off too; the only time she said
That wig is awful. It looks like one of those afghan hound dogs you see at crufts with the mane of hair.
Her hair looked gorgeous when it was a right chocolate brown colour. She’s got thick hair so can do a lot style wise, god knows why she would dye it a brassy colour. She’s likely only got it groomed like that because its so high maintenance and looks like tit unless it’s styled.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The holiday starts with the drink at the airport though! Our family always say airport alcohol doesn't count!
Oh shock to me because I don't drink often, I wouldn't even be able to drink coke before 10am let alone the amount they are probably all chugging down. While having a 5 year old and a baby to look after. Each to their own though ☺

Reactions: 6
Oh shock to me because I don't drink often, I wouldn't even be able to drink coke before 10am let alone the amount they are probably all chugging down. While having a 5 year old and a baby to look after. Each to their own though ☺
Probably palm the kids off on the other 2

Reactions: 5
I mean I’d say airport alcohol doesn’t count too, but that would be so I could have a small glass of something at say 11:30, not at 05:00 when I’m usually not even awake 🤣 and also I don’t have kids, I only have to look after myself

Reactions: 5
She looks awful. Puffy booze face, unflattering cycle shorts. She is defo the master of angles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why filming with the captions? And getting in the pool unwashed, sweaty socks and clothes on!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She def looks bigger there 😳 I can’t really talk though to be honest 😂

One word - Cringe!
Filming herself jumping in the pool 🥴
Just enjoy your holiday ffs!
Ye maybe work out but on the first day? 🙄

One word - Cringe!
Filming herself jumping in the pool 🥴
Just enjoy your holiday ffs!
Ye maybe work out but on the first day? 🙄
It's mot just a holiday it is swing her in laws for first time in years. God we'd just be chatting non stop and enjoying ourselves.

She actually knocks me sick, one of the biggest narcissists on the gram. Like anyone want to see her average mum bod working out on holiday. Your on holiday with your kids, have a day off you moron. And it certainly looked like Logan had no idea he was being filmed, just bleeping creepy.
dirty witch jumping in the pool after her workout, bet her mother in law detests pig face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just me, but would you leave your baby with his grandparents who he met for the first time yesterday, just so you could go to Lidl?! Obviously he’ll have seen them over facetime but that’s totally different IMO when he’s in new surroundings, roasting hot, with 2 new adults looking after him and perhaps they went whilst he was napping…just not a choice I’d have made 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.