Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
If it worked out…and they got magic morning on the 2nd…the next vlog would’ve been the hotel vlog. There would be no reason to question them actually staying at the hotel.

Because the magic morning didn’t work out, they couldn’t release the hotel vlog because the obvious question of “if you stayed at the hotel, why didn’t you have magic morning?”.

So they delayed the release of the vlog and made up the “malfunctioning camera equipment” lie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Alyastar

A442D5F1-CC8A-4746-B1E1-8C07C7E2796D.jpeg
Looks like they were supporting Liz’s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KT’s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being “grateful for friends”, “awesome friends” and “best night ever” - I like to think they were shading BLOB 😂

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

goof_troop

Was this on Charlie's birthday and he had early entry to DCA because he was staying at a resort hotel? Katie tried to get him in with them at Disneyland Haunted Mansion by claiming she was his guest and a "mistake" had been made in that he was supposed to get early entry to Dland. (In truth, he just didn't want to spend his birthday morning with them). I remember she posted pics from the hotel suite hallway giving the impression she was a guest there.
Hey KT: You are full of shit. You didn’t stay at the Disneyland Hotel. You are making shit up. Charlie stayed there and you guys shot footage… you are trying to keep up with FB. It won’t work. Next time show a video of your fat asses waking up with bed head. Then I may believe you. Stupid fucks.

Oh and Spence: You pussy. You literally let KT convince you to drop this “missing footage” as your own stay. I hope your asshat friends in “the Biz” know what a fucking poser you are. I mean shit… you said “first class” 84 times when you flew to Orlando. You mean to tell me you stopped flexing?!? Loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Just a thought - I know a few YouTubers have "emergency vlogs" tucked away for whenever emergencies crop up so that they can continue to show content even though they can't film; they are quite open about it. I'm wondering if perhaps some circumstances arose meaning they weren't able to film, edit and post for some reason? Thus the sudden "newly recovered footage" because of course they would lie about it!
I think it went a little something like this...

Spencer:
"We need some content for the week. The Pirate dinner was a shit-show, and we've already done "Date Nite", "A Crazy Crowded Day", and "Massive Crowds" at Disneyland over the past few days."

KT: "Well, are any other theme parks doing anything seasonal we can simply attend with our camera and call it a vlog?"

Spencer: "We already did Knotts, HHN, and Sea World and they were complete failures. And you're afraid of roller coasters, so we can't do Fright Fest at Six Flags. Plus, gas is kinda pricey right now. And besides, people don't wanna see us do that stuff - it shows in the views. We're just burning money.

KT: "What if we went to a retail store and showed some of their seasonal merchandise?

Spencer: "We already did Target, Homegoods, and Spirit. What's next, Miller's Outpost?"

KT: "Maybe we could get a head-start on Christmas?"

Spencer: "WAIT. I think the statute of limitations is up on that Disneyland Hotel footage where people will forget that we already said it was Charlie's reservation, and we can claim it as our own. People will think we are super legit when they see us eating like kings and enjoying the Air-Co™ in the E-Ticket Lounge."

KT: "Ooh great idea, Lover. I'll even make some posts on social media making it seem like the drop of this lost footage is going to change the game of vlogging forever."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Disney probably won't let BLAB tour Walt's apartment because they're afraid Katie would just end up calling Walt's landlord a c**t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Spencer and Katie's DLH stay* is the Disney vlogger equivalent of "Oh yeah, I got a girlfriend at summer camp. She's Canadian. You'll probably never meet her."

*it didn't happen

Look, Spencer and Katie, just shut it down. You're done. You're through. Do the respectable thing and announce an actual "FUTURE OF THE CHANNEL" where you explain that you've reached a stage in life where you both need to move on to other things, like getting actual jobs and becoming productive members of society.

You don't just NEED to do this. You HAVE to do this. Because as the wise philosophers Bell Biv Devoe once said, "stick a fork in 'em".

If Disneyland vloggers were steaks, you'd be Vienna Sausage.
If Disneyland vloggers were park attractions, you'd be Superstar Limo(google it, Katie).
If Disneyland vloggers were country music artists, you'd be Garth Brooks, but only that one time when he decided to put out a rock album as "Chris Gaines".
If Disneyland vloggers were Brady Bunch characters, you'd be Cousin Oliver.

You're not just bad at this. You're literally THE WORST at this. You lie about COVID. You lie about hotel stays. You lie about your number of subscribers. You're just a couple of hobos who own a camera. That's it. And you got by with that for a while, but now the gig is up. People have caught on. You're through.

Good news, though. It's October. So TJ Maxx is probably hiring seasonal workers. And they have some of the coolest deeply-discounted Disney merch. By far. BY FAAAAAAR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds
That right! I found these. It is when they went home and had those pizza skulls. They went back to the park later that night. Why wouldn't you just go to the lounge and your hotel room:unsure:

1665410108451.png

On a side note: those eyebrows are ridiculous 😂🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59