Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch any of the 300 Halloween videos these imbeciles put out.

With their minimal effort and puddle-butt level depth of thought, did they even think to do a video or showcase the awesome Oogie Boogie cake setup in the Grand Californian lobby as Halloween content?

Screenshot_20221011_182715.jpg

Something tells me I spent more time and effort taking this photo and posting it here than they did on any of their Halloween garbage (I probably spent about 1 minute total). Plus I'm pretty sure if they knew this cake was there KT would have eaten part if not all of it.

P.S. Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have an iPhone 14.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
8300 views on that LV video in 24hrs, patreons down to 173. Guess archival footage wasn’t what the people want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What is going on with Big Fella here? Her behavior in this clip is extra bizarre 🤯 ... Not talking, just smiling and nodding her head with her stupid pigtails.... wtf? KKKT, wear black tomorrow if Dense is holding you hostage 😏
I think she was trying to process what he was saying. She is sped and has ADHD and a processing disorder I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They spent a good minute celebrating that Churro Gears will be coming back to Maurice's Treats. NEWS FLASH: Nobody cares!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT & the Bears get a little folksy on their 4th single

PC Dev made an interesting observation. He said Disney doesn't need vloggers as much now. Disney has developed their own channels and Tik Tok. Squeezing those grifters out...Sorry bout that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If my lover ever let me continuously go on film with food in my teeth, I would probably find someone else to edit my videos.

61EC0165-0DE0-49E8-98D3-8DDF7D6C7DFC.jpeg

999B2A8B-EEA6-47B5-B0CD-9CCEAC708005.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Besides that WWF video that Blab posted after Kitra broke her ankle, is there any other beef between them?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1643370

Newsflash Spence, ol' buddy, ol' pal... just like always, you are wrong.

Amber was extremely disappointed with the VIP tour, and in fact, she has ranted about it on social media and has even tried to ask for her money back.

I wouldn't count on her reaching out to you for any Disneyland advice, or promoting your channel...

View attachment 1643413
This is what we call Karma. His professional peers in the industry must be laughing at this incredibly inappropriate, positively pervy, downright desperate excuse of a man child. I'm sure the next big opportunity is just screaming his name! His vlogging ex besties must be raising a glass to the absolute car crash that BLAB has become. They don't have to do a thing to assist except sit back with some popcorn and enjoy the show! It's spiralling out of control at record speed. These two ass clowns must have an open relationship, like double wide! She's publicly hanging a banner online about how she regrets leaving her ex, and Spenny is hanging on OF as a voyeur of sworn enemies and hitting up celebrity work contacts on their SM. Zero F's given about their partners with every post. They are the Brain's Trust I tell ya!

KT & the Bears get a little folksy on their 4th single

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They spent a good minute celebrating that Churro Gears will be coming back to Maurice's Treats. NEWS FLASH: Nobody cares!!
We were there a week ago and they had Churro Gears. I had told my wife that those two nitwits said they were gone and she thought I was an idiot for listening to them. (They are really good)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.