Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MonicaW42

VIP Member
KT you and Dense can start a fresh channel. Doesn’t matter. Me and my disposable non tracking credit cards will be waiting.
E4288779-5A68-46AF-AF78-4CAA5B5F868D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PricedOutDisneyFan

I would be scared shitless if a big fella ran at me like this.... for a chair, really?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They were trying to use Charlie’s magic morning to early entry the Haunted Mansion opening on the 2nd. It didn’t work out because Charlie’s reservation was for DCA. If they actually stayed at the hotel they would’ve had Magic Morning early entry…they did not.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Anyone notice they haven’t talked fantasmic since they allegedly got in trouble for sneaking into the blue bayou/river belle seating?
They also stopped featuring Security personnel in their vlogs.

The only issue I have with OA’s healthy vlog is Peter saying the Doyle whip was only 110 calories. He didn’t look at the serving size. It’s 110 for every 2 tablespoons! I estimate the Doyle whip is over 1,000 calories! 😳
If OA keeps throwing the shade, Peter can say a Dole whip has negative calories for all I care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Wouldn’t have we seen a breakfast dance, a pre-snack dance, a snack dance and a underwater Shamu show if they stayed?
Ask yourself - if they really stayed there.... really... Disneyland Hotel is a pretty popular search. People want to see what it's like before dropping all that cash.

If they really stayed there - would they not have milked it - generated a shit ton of content? I mean, 27 different halloween videos - and ONE for this??? This could have EASILY been 5 not half bad videos.

So no, they didn't stay. OR - they are really are the dumbest motherfuckers with a camera and and internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ohmygoddude82

What it really means is....
I am too much of a coward and don't have anything I can really say or do because I AM exactly what is being said about me.
You know damn well if she would be able to respond with something of substance, she would. She has nothing. So she just posts her "let me take the high road" BS. Laughable as always.
She used to react, that’s why I enjoy watching her go down at a rapid pace so much. She messaged me trying to talk shit because I commented on their stupid video trying to play the victim after that infamous “assault” on the Columbia. I blocked her before she was done trying to talk shit to me, which must have made her so mad that she then proceeded to post a video on her IG story talking more shit about me. Someone told me about it and so I posted the screenshots of what she sent to me here, which were quickly used and turned into a video exposing her.

Her reaction backfired on her dumb ass and showed people what an actual cunt she is. She can pretend all she wants, but the truth is out there and people see her for who she truly is, a terrible person. She post her anti bullying campaigns or her dumb ass quotes about toxic people, but it’s all just projection because she’s the toxic asshole who bullied people herself and is now getting exactly what she deserves.

FUCK YOU KT

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Ellen Griswold

I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Good times at the Tattle meet-up yesterday!! Sorry to those who didn't make it. We'll do it again!

Lalo is a hoot!! And Monica is a doll!

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 3.35.49 PM.png

Untitled design.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MmAnaheim

VIP Member
Thus far the video has under 6k views. Abysmal first day.

Note that despite the title, they never actually give tips on how to optimize your day when crowded. Nothing about timing or Genie+ or less crowded food options. KTs statement on it being crowded was "it's a day that's not about rides!" Which is NOT helpful for anyone visiting for vacation.

Instead, KT blurts out the first thing they should do, which is eat. You admire for a moment that she went for the kids meal...until you see she ordered the massive chocolate bar.

At fifteen minutes left in the park before the party they get in line for a 35 minute ride wait...once again overstaying their welcome so cast members have to shoo them out.

Their lazy asses then take a slow moving Main Street Vehicle instead of walking up main street.

KT BOLTS past small children in order to grab a chair on the Mark Twain. I've never seen her gallop at such speeds!

Another home video for the books.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

Down The Rabbit Hole

Well, do that math backward and you'll begin to understand how fucking phenomenally they are failing. The general rule on social media (including YouTube) is that about 10% of your subs/followers are seeing/watching your content. Of that amount, about 10% will pay money to see it (Patreon, etc). So if they have only 175 Patreons (and let's be honest, some of those are us, and Monica's accts) and that is 10% of the number of people who are actually watching their videos... well, you get the picture. Their engagement is awful, especially considering a decent chunk of their views are Tattlers and other "basement trolls" who probably don't even post anywhere but hate them enough to click on a video, thumbs it down, and drive down their retention.

Their channel is a complete failure basically and the math doesn't lie. It's doing so bad that their default mode is lying about hotel stays of all things because they don't have the revenue to ACTUALLY STAY THERE.

Also code for misplaced SD card or whopping lies but I think we all know that is the case here.
I think that's exactly what we are all so baffled by, WHY do they want to keep doing this? It's like trying to resuscitate a corpse, the situation just can't be reversed at this point. They are holding on in hopes of proving something to family, ex friends, and of course us, but prove what? The longer they keep going the more desperate this becomes. More importantly WHO is really hanging on? Spencer seems like he has checked out a long time ago and is just going through the motions. KT seems like she is spending most of her time longing for a life left behind (Matty, Disney Bears). Oddly enough she publicly hangs her regret out for everyone to see and Spencer doesn't even flinch, it's so bizarre!

They are running what is supposed to be a Disney based channel and her social media is an absolute train wreck. They act like they aren't bothered by anyone or anything but they are SO bothered! The emotional impact of their decisions isn't recent either. Look at how KT was so anti-Loungefly because of Ashlie being an influencer of choice. If she truly was unaffected by other people's success she wouldn't have cared less. She would have just worked hard at building their own brand and getting their own Disney related sponsors. Instead she wallowed in bitterness. She uses people, pushes them away, and then gets beyond butt hurt that they finally take a walk.

They really seemed to think that hanging with Adam would automatically drop his subs at their door, but the ones that did give them a follow tossed that follow right back after gangaheim leasegate. The ones that were actually watching anyway. Daphne made sure of that with her revelations, and rightly so! I truly believe she scares them. Even FB was a calculated 'friendship' on their part. Seeing those leaked texts from Spencer made everything make sense. It always felt a lot less sincere on BLAB's part on camera. The biggest thing I noticed toward the end was KT's reaction to Liz. She seemed quite happy with Liz looking the part of a mommy in the group and only being an occasional part of filming for FB. She saw herself as the attractive one, the female focal point.

As Sophia got a bit older Liz's appearance started to change. Rather than mommy on the go chic, she got a new hair cut/colour, started wearing more make up, and even lost some weight. Liz's interests became more prominent on SM (which people seemed to enjoy) and she started playing a bigger role on the channel. She was the pretty one, the well received one. Suddenly KT wasn't publicly pushing her connection with Liz anymore. There was a hot minute that Liz stepped back and made a public announcement she was doing so. She did mention alcohol I think as being an issue she was addressing (please correct me if that is wrong), but looking back I wonder, was she exposing herself pre-emptively (so she could ensure the accuracy of the information being shared) because she felt someone else was going to go after her publicly? It would sort of make sense. During this time KT and Spencer were falling from grace, and it sounds like the people of that community knew that they could come out of the corner with claws out. Possibly the same reason Dylan doesn't walk away completely even though his connection to them is only hurting his progress. KT and Spencer regularly make it very clear they will go full throttle after anyone that they feel wrongs them or they no longer have use for. The only reason Adam was/is safe is because he doesn't care what they do. He has a virtual army of subs, friends, and fellow vloggers that they simply cannot overtake with any narrative. Cowards don't want to mess with that.

This is why I think Liz's departure was short lived. She must have realised (and possibly had reinforced by others) that KT was nothing to fear. I really think she felt her friendship with KT was real and that discovering it was all a big scam was pretty hurtful. Perhaps building stronger bonds with Jannell and Kitra gave her the boost she needed to fully move on because she seems to really be thriving in that community now. It's amazing the effect BLAB have had on other people, people who at one time or another reached out their hand to them. In the end all they have managed to do is highlight who is genuine and who is not. The scales do not tip in their favour. This is why I don't understand their desire to keep the channel going. They have destroyed friendships, blemished their professional reputations, and KT has forever changed her cherished DL experience. No matter what happens now, she will always remember this shit show every time she enters the gates of her happy place, and of course she always has the chance of crossing paths with those she sacrificed. Even the CM's seem to be laughing behind the scenes. How can you ever get that real magical feeling back? I cannot think of one single thing that is a positive take away from this experience, not even their threadbare relationship. No wonder they are falling apart. Too bad they never humbled themselves enough to understand that some sincere apologies and true effort could have made all the difference. At this point I would just walk from the channel and get help to make some positive life changes before life just passes them by.

• Heart

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
We all know it was a lie about them staying at the Disneyland Hotel, but more fuel to the fire is that nowadays when you stay at the DL Hotel, they put your name up on the TV to welcome you and have Disney music blasting.

No fucking way they would not have snapped photos of that and put the pix up on Instagram or in this video as a flex.

Liars.

Last edited:
  • Heart