Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow theyre getting extremely lazy with their videos. this tour couldve easily been a 20 minute video and theirs is 13 and its 13 minutes of just "oh this is really good"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Just a thought - I know a few YouTubers have "emergency vlogs" tucked away for whenever emergencies crop up so that they can continue to show content even though they can't film; they are quite open about it. I'm wondering if perhaps some circumstances arose meaning they weren't able to film, edit and post for some reason? Thus the sudden "newly recovered footage" because of course they would lie about it!
I think it went a little something like this...

Spencer:
"We need some content for the week. The Pirate dinner was a tit-show, and we've already done "Date Nite", "A Crazy Crowded Day", and "Massive Crowds" at Disneyland over the past few days."

KT: "Well, are any other theme parks doing anything seasonal we can simply attend with our camera and call it a vlog?"

Spencer: "We already did Knotts, HHN, and Sea World and they were complete failures. And you're afraid of roller coasters, so we can't do Fright Fest at Six Flags. Plus, gas is kinda pricey right now. And besides, people don't wanna see us do that stuff - it shows in the views. We're just burning money.

KT: "What if we went to a retail store and showed some of their seasonal merchandise?

Spencer: "We already did Target, Homegoods, and Spirit. What's next, Miller's Outpost?"

KT: "Maybe we could get a head-start on Christmas?"

Spencer: "WAIT. I think the statute of limitations is up on that Disneyland Hotel footage where people will forget that we already said it was Charlie's reservation, and we can claim it as our own. People will think we are super legit when they see us eating like kings and enjoying the Air-Co™ in the E-Ticket Lounge."

KT: "Ooh great idea, Lover. I'll even make some posts on social media making it seem like the drop of this lost footage is going to change the game of vlogging forever."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Why won't they answer Justina? What's the matter Spencer...you afraid of a little competition?

1665445256688.png

Has anyone put todays load of tit in the wiki file? 😂😂
I just added "Fake Hotel Stay" into the future topics list. I feel like we are still compiling data.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why won't they answer Justina? What's the matter Spencer...you afraid of a little competition?

View attachment 1641556

I just added "Fake Hotel Stay" into the future topics list. I feel like we are still compiling data.
Justina forgot to add: and if our channel flops, can we still write everything off for tax purposes and what site would you recommend to buy our own subscribers? Love you guys! Thanks for getting me through the pandemic even though that was soooo 2 years ago!

• Haha
HEY ASSHOLE!
THEY ARE NOT BUYING IT!
FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
WHY DO I LISTEN TO YOU!
YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Spencer:
"We need some content for the week. The Pirate dinner was a tit-show, and we've already done "Date Nite", "A Crazy Crowded Day", and "Massive Crowds" at Disneyland over the past few days."

KT: "Well, are any other theme parks doing anything seasonal we can simply attend with our camera and call it a vlog?"

Spencer: "We already did Knotts, HHN, and Sea World and they were complete failures. And you're afraid of roller coasters, so we can't do Fright Fest at Six Flags. Plus, gas is kinda pricey right now. And besides, people don't wanna see us do that stuff - it shows in the views. We're just burning money.

KT: "What if we went to a retail store and showed some of their seasonal merchandise?

Spencer: "We already did Target, Homegoods, and Spirit. What's next, Miller's Outpost?"

Spencer: "WAIT. I think the statute of limitations is up on that Disneyland Hotel footage where people will forget that we already said it was Charlie's reservation, and we can claim it as our own. People will think we are super legit when they see us eating like kings and enjoying the Air-Co™ in the E-Ticket Lounge."

KT: "Ooh great idea, Lover. I'll even make some posts on social media making it seem like the drop of this lost footage is going to change the game of vlogging forever."
Miller’s Outpost🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Spencer:

Spot on! I so believe this is how it went!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.