Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good times at the Tattle meet-up yesterday!! Sorry to those who didn't make it. We'll do it again!

Lalo is a hoot!! And Monica is a doll!

Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 3.35.49 PM.png

Untitled design.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Paging Mr Morrow made an unexpected cameo in Adam's video yesterday
BLAB : "We've still got Pixar Charlie !"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Watching the MJ video now. This is so much better than BLABs video.

BLAB, take note- no one cares about you eating way too much of the free food in a lounge. Take note of MJs energy, tips and the quality of their camera work.

They're not the best channel, but they're steamrolling you.

Screenshot_20221013-155446_Instagram.jpg

Good. Go apply. You'll actually be contributing something to your relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Watchung the MJ video now. This is so much better than BLABs video.

BLAB, take note- no one cares about you eating way too much of the free food in a lounge. Take note of MJs energy, tips and the quality of their camera work.

They're not the best channel, but they're steamrolling you.

View attachment 1649127

Good. Go apply. You'll actually be contributing something to your relationship.
If she worked there, they would need to change the name to The Grey Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Big Fella working at The Grey Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen!

Paws in the food

Can’t stop won’t stop eating

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I doubt CMs would be so overworked if people like them would stop staying so late, pushing out the closing duties.

They are dicks. All I see is them ordering food at 11:59 and then spence saying “If a restaurants open til 12 then that means you can order up til 12”.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I doubt CMs would be so overworked if people like them would stop staying so late, pushing out the closing duties.

They are dicks. All I see is them ordering food at 11:59 and then spence saying “If a restaurants open til 12 then that means you can order up til 12”.
KT would take a dump on main street - then pretend to feel bad for the cast member cleaning it up - then post it on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If anyone is involved in any online auctions that’s unnecessarily driving the price up, and needs me to back down, blink twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT would take a dump on main street - then pretend to feel bad for the cast member cleaning it up - then post it on instagram.
Oh there’s a one hundred percent chance she destroys the Disney bathrooms and leaves like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “hey they wouldn’t have this bathroom here if they didn’t want me to blow it up”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
KT's fake CM sympathy is so :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . If she cares sooooooooooo much about CMs, why dosen't she apply and actually WORK as one for a while, and THEN come back with your crocodile tears of sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
KT's fake CM sympathy is so :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: . If she cares sooooooooooo much about CMs, why dosen't she apply and actually WORK as one for a while, and THEN come back with your crocodile tears of sympathy.
They would never hire her! I'm sure both her and Spenny have their pics posted on a back room Hall of Shame wall! Word is spreading far and wide about these two grifters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I asked for extra chocolate sauce, does this look like extra chocolate sauce to you Spence?
HEY! THIS ISN'T EXTRA CHOCOLATE SAUCE! EXCUSE ME.........
What?
I don't understand why it is so hard to follow directions.
Did she hear me?
HEY!!
I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE SAUCE ON THIS!
I swear.......some of these people are so stupid. I don't understand how they stay employed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just obtained a video of Spencer calling his Mommy for some cash to keep the channel alive....pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.