Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

verobee

I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.
I agree, they are liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

verobee

Anyone else would've made a video about visiting a friend at Disneyland Hotel. There was NO reason to lie and is probably why they sat on the video so long.
I can’t believe I watched it, don’t want to give them any views. They don’t even had dinner. All it was dessert.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

crissydiz

All of the above plus,
E) Spencer has to be able to ride the choo-choo at Disneyland at least 2x a week or he will burst into tears.
Man they really need to get hobbies or something. Losers. I love Disney and all but seriously. I can’t even fathom their addiction to Disney. It’s so fkn weird imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BilgeRat

Can anyone give me an approximate thread number for when they broke up? I know I wasn’t around back then so I’d love to read that drama!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Darktrooper0205

Ever since he put a camera in the face of his girlfriend going through a major ankle break I've lost respect for him.

I'd tell you to post this in the OA thread, but that thread is just full of KTs alts talking to herself.
He’s just 100% cringe to look at. I wouldn’t want my kids near him!

Reactions: 10