Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the šŸ™„ in the world is still not enough for something that asinine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes KT, it killed your mom to make one stop between work and home, to pick you up from Disneyland.... šŸŽ 

View attachment 1636615
Damn this witch has infinite audacity. You're an unemployed loser with a failing youtube channel. Stopping by Vons on the way home from another "hard day" filming yourself eating the entire menu at the Jolly Holiday before hitting the Gibson Girl and the Main Street churro cart, in order to pick up more chips and dip (oh and some ice cream too!) will not kill you (well at least not immediately.)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You can also see KT's Camper Van sized backpack in a chair of its' own, and one of their phones is being charged with a Fuel Rod. Why the hell would anyone keep using those? Just get a 10,000 or 20,000 mAh Power Bank from Amazon for $35 or $45 :rolleyes:
Dude, they use those Fuel Rods because itā€™s sentimental!!! Duh! Thatā€™s where it all started! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I bet if the clip of her got posted to reddit as "vlogger completely disregards disabled and children barreling for a chair on a short boat ride" it would get more views than the latest vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On today's OA's live stream, while talking about the Magic Castle outing, Peter said we're living our best life.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
This figure needs to be purchased and sent to the Calabasas PO Box pronto.

Can't wait to see it on the shelf behind them in an upcoming Besties video with a hundred voodoo pins stuck in it.

Screenshot_20221008_221901.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_221817.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_221740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I made sure these were loaded for other peopleā€™s enjoyment at the Apple Store.

6253916F-CEA2-49BA-8F94-300D1F29B0E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 1634327Looks like they were supporting Lizā€™s dad, so definitely the final nail in the coffin for Liz and KTā€™s friendship.

Everyone in this group who posted about their hangout all talked about being ā€œgrateful for friendsā€, ā€œawesome friendsā€ and ā€œbest night everā€ - I like to think they were shading BLOB šŸ˜‚

This is just embarrassing for BLOB. No one wants to be seen with them.

Iā€™m going to get some heat for thisā€¦.oh well. I like bashing blob and the Trackers so much.

I have to roast Peter for one time!

Peter, you look like Dana Carveyā€™s character from ā€œMasters of Disguise!ā€ Turtle! Turtle!

Got it out of my system finally!

Tuuuurtle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.