Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, have to wonder how many hard core fans they have left. They have 175 on Patreon, but many of those are troll accounts, or Katie's family. BLAB is one huge dumpster fire
Well, do that math backward and you'll begin to understand how bleeping phenomenally they are failing. The general rule on social media (including YouTube) is that about 10% of your subs/followers are seeing/watching your content. Of that amount, about 10% will pay money to see it (Patreon, etc). So if they have only 175 Patreons (and let's be honest, some of those are us, and Monica's accts) and that is 10% of the number of people who are actually watching their videos... well, you get the picture. Their engagement is awful, especially considering a decent chunk of their views are Tattlers and other "basement trolls" who probably don't even post anywhere but hate them enough to click on a video, thumbs it down, and drive down their retention.

Their channel is a complete failure basically and the math doesn't lie. It's doing so bad that their default mode is lying about hotel stays of all things because they don't have the revenue to ACTUALLY STAY THERE.

"Camera equipment malfunction" = operator error
Also code for misplaced SD card or whopping lies but I think we all know that is the case here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think they delayed releasing this vlog because they were already getting heat from Tattle for ruining Charlie’s early entry on his Birthday by trying to switch his reservation so THEY could film the Halloween overlay at Haunted Mansion. We had already figured out the weren’t staying there and were just posing, as usual. Tattle never forgets KT!
And you know the second Charlie said it was his bday and he was staying at the DLH their eyes lit up knowing they be able to get early access to HM.

Spencer and Katie's DLH stay* is the Disney vlogger equivalent of "Oh yeah, I got a girlfriend at summer camp. She's Canadian. You'll probably never meet her."

*it didn't happen

Look, Spencer and Katie, just shut it down. You're done. You're through. Do the respectable thing and announce an actual "FUTURE OF THE CHANNEL" where you explain that you've reached a stage in life where you both need to move on to other things, like getting actual jobs and becoming productive members of society.

You don't just NEED to do this. You HAVE to do this. Because as the wise philosophers Bell Biv Devoe once said, "stick a fork in 'em".

If Disneyland vloggers were steaks, you'd be Vienna Sausage.
If Disneyland vloggers were park attractions, you'd be Superstar Limo(google it, Katie).
If Disneyland vloggers were country music artists, you'd be Garth Brooks, but only that one time when he decided to put out a rock album as "Chris Gaines".
If Disneyland vloggers were Brady Bunch characters, you'd be Cousin Oliver.

You're not just bad at this. You're literally THE WORST at this. You lie about COVID. You lie about hotel stays. You lie about your number of subscribers. You're just a couple of hobos who own a camera. That's it. And you got by with that for a while, but now the gig is up. People have caught on. You're through.

Good news, though. It's October. So TJ Maxx is probably hiring seasonal workers. And they have some of the coolest deeply-discounted Disney merch. By far. BY FAAAAAAR.
That’s what they SHOULD do. Bow out and be done and look upon the past w fondness. But they won’t. They make EVERY wrong decision so they’ll hang on even after their videos go single digits. They’ll never EVER give up and they’ll live a sad spiteful existence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds
That right! I found these. It is when they went home and had those pizza skulls. They went back to the park later that night. Why wouldn't you just go to the lounge and your hotel room:unsure:

1665410108451.png

On a side note: those eyebrows are ridiculous 😂🤣🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
That right! I found these. It is when they went home and had those pizza skulls. They went back to the park later that night. Why wouldn't you just go to the lounge and your hotel room:unsure:

View attachment 1640113
We can’t discount the fact that their BEST DREAM DAY EVER includes going HOME to nap. There’s a real possibility they went home to morning nap while waiting for their room to be ready for afternoon nap. And, while home napping they get a “lil hungy” (not a misspell, we know Kt talks like a child) and orders skull bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s what they SHOULD do. Bow out and be done and look upon the past w fondness. But they won’t. They make EVERY wrong decision so they’ll hang on even after their videos go single digits. They’ll never EVER give up and they’ll live a sad spiteful existence.
They'll never quit as long as there is a chance they could get a free meal at Chili's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thus far the video has under 6k views. Abysmal first day.

Note that despite the title, they never actually give tips on how to optimize your day when crowded. Nothing about timing or Genie+ or less crowded food options. KTs statement on it being crowded was "it's a day that's not about rides!" Which is NOT helpful for anyone visiting for vacation.

Instead, KT blurts out the first thing they should do, which is eat. You admire for a moment that she went for the kids meal...until you see she ordered the massive chocolate bar.

At fifteen minutes left in the park before the party they get in line for a 35 minute ride wait...once again overstaying their welcome so cast members have to shoo them out.

Their lazy asses then take a slow moving Main Street Vehicle instead of walking up main street.

KT BOLTS past small children in order to grab a chair on the Mark Twain. I've never seen her gallop at such speeds!

Another home video for the books.
Thank you for this. It's great when we have short summaries of their videos so the rest of us don't have to give them even a single view.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Best Life and Beyond? More like Desperately Clawing for Relevancy and Beyond! Heyooooo!!! I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waiter and try the shrimp cocktail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
No Birthday gift, cake or special dinner out? Instead it’s as if they are getting treated on poor Charlie’s bday! They really are a special kind of Assholes! What a misfortune to have been duped by this duo. They are running a con with this friendship!
Everyday I dream they will hang it up but today I realized with Disneys 100 looming in the future I believe they will hold out with all their might to document I mean cash in on those celebrations 😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Guess who didn’t like this post as of 8:38AM PT?

90D190DB-A61C-4C4B-BC37-AB0F4567CBE8.jpeg

This guy:

794A3E07-D060-4A56-8837-AF33A4D164DD.jpeg

Trouble on Paradise Pier for these “friends”?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Katie: What do you mean your reservation is for DCA?!!

Charlie: I wanted to do magic morning at DCA, It’s my birthday.

Katie: the whole point of this is so we can get to the Haunted Mansion Holiday opening before anyone else, and you messed it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.