Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an unrelated "Sorry About It" question for the Tattle Community here that I respect so much. #Boop

I ask this since Spencer & Katie have never covered in their videos (which would actually be content if they did it and did a review on it).

Has anyone done the "Walt's Main Street Story" tour? Is it worth it?

I'm making a pre-Pajama Day trip towards the end of the month and was looking to do something unique.
Didn’t five fires do that tour a while back? I know Brickey did the Walt’s apartment one last week and I believe he made a mention about the Main Street tour being better?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Disney probably won't let BLAB tour Walt's apartment because they're afraid Katie would just end up calling Walt's landlord a c**t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
They are scrambling to come up with new videos and they have killed Halloween already.
I'm sure many Xmas ones will be up way early...including Vegas trip to see decorations and new treats @ Trader Joes....Yawn.
Considering that I am seeing xmas commercials on tv already... THEY ARE LATE. 😂
Get ready to hate the holidays by the middle of November if you don't hate them already. There will be at least 2 Disney merch searches, holiday decoration shopping where they will buy nothing and never show any decoration in the Anacrapa (assuming they can even afford to renew the lease), 1-2 Disney Main Street decoration videos, 10 Disney holiday treat videos, and all the other usual garbage that they put out after they can eyeball the same videos other channels put out in order to rip off content and thumbnails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Considering that I am seeing xmas commercials on tv already... THEY ARE LATE. 😂
Get ready to hate the holidays by the middle of November if you don't hate them already. There will be at least 2 Disney merch searches, holiday decoration shopping where they will buy nothing and never show any decoration in the Anacrapa (assuming they can even afford to renew the lease), 1-2 Disney Main Street decoration videos, 10 Disney holiday treat videos, and all the other usual garbage that they put out after they can eyeball the same videos other channels put out in order to rip off content and thumbnails.
Ooooooooohhhhh it’s lease renewing time!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tidbits from the Foodie Tour:

Spencer learns halfway through the tour that there are 4 restaurants on this tour instead of 3.

- The host said this in the introduction. Even I as the viewer knew this. Dude didn’t do a lick of research beforehand or even pay attention to the tour guide.

Spencer is looking forward to Crossroads Kitchen opening in Calabasas so he and KT can eat there and film a video.

- There is, and has been for years, a location in Los Angeles. The host literally said that it was Crossroads’ original location. I think it’s time for Pencer to turn up the volume on his hearing aids.

The Foodie Tour folks need to wisen up and take their marketing dollars elsewhere - cuz right now, they’re literally falling on deaf ears.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s going to wipe off her “angry” eyebrows, apply her “sassy witch” eyebrows, and go film herself being on a first name basis with the DL security guards throwing her and her churros out of the park. That’ll show Steve.
All I pictured with this is from Toy Story when Mrs. Potato Head packed Mr. Potato Head's angry eyes in his butt. LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
over under that they will dress up and go trick or treating to get candy
It wouldn't surprise me if they did. We all saw how she plowed through to get the last chair on Mark Twain...lord only knows how many she'd bowl over to get the last green snickers from the candy bowl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The lost footage should have stayed lost that’s why it was lost to begin with. No one is checking for some old Vegas food tour with Spencer looking like a senior citizen with no hat on and Disneyland Hotel stay. Is this the best that they can do for the last two weeks of October?
When you do absolutely nothing of interest in your sad pathetic lives, yes, this is the best they can do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Was anyone else disappointed that the same Lip Smacking Foodie Tour Guide from their first tour did not make a cameo?

$259 a head for the package where you get the signature cocktail at each location? No thank you.

I'd rather just make a reservation at the critically acclaimed BEST restaurant at Resorts World, Carversteak, and get a filling meal instead of a bunch of tiny bites for half the price.

Genting Palace is also a better rated dining experience at Resorts World (than any of those other places featured) that has an insane tasting menu option.
$259 for a cocktail and to share plates of food with a bunch of strangers

sounds bleeping awful

• Haha
  • Sick
Tidbits from the Foodie Tour:

Spencer learns halfway through the tour that there are 4 restaurants on this tour instead of 3.

- The host said this in the introduction. Even I as the viewer knew this. Dude didn’t do a lick of research beforehand or even pay attention to the tour guide.

Spencer is looking forward to Crossroads Kitchen opening in Calabasas so he and KT can eat there and film a video.

- There is, and has been for years, a location in Los Angeles. The host literally said that it was Crossroads’ original location. I think it’s time for Pencer to turn up the volume on his hearing aids.

The Foodie Tour folks need to wisen up and take their marketing dollars elsewhere - cuz right now, they’re literally falling on deaf ears.
Wait, they want to go to Crossroads? Do they know it's a vegan restaurant? A pretty upscale one at that? If they had any clue what it was they'd know the location on Melrose in LA has been there since 2013. I can't even imagine these two fucktards trying to go there and film a vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I saw Spenser in DCA last week with a camera on a gimbal last week. They don’t even use an IPhone. She’s so full of tit. F them.
Exactly. When he ran into my kid he had a camera and gimbal. twit is the one that carries the iPhone. They lie just to lie.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Dale & Paula McKenzie are in SoCal!

How will Katie & Spencer return the hospitality that they have given to them previously in LV?

A) Treat them to a single day ticket and a personal tour of Disneyland.

B) Pick up the tab at the Pirates Dinner Show.

C) Gourmet Backyard BBQ at their Irvine Estate.

D) Make up a “scheduling conflict” - so they don’t have to put their hand in their pockets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.