Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
The Ol' Horn reopens tomorrow.

I better start stretching...

Get ready to hear "the track almost feels smoother, but it could be the same"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Granite dog

VIP Member
Couple of comments from George that will be deleted when KT wakes up...........................probably around noon today.

1665240976675.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51

UncleLester

VIP Member
Thread Title Suggestion:

Best Life and Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

MonicaW42

VIP Member
Why lie about something so verifiable? They already admitted about living at Anacrapa apartments as she said stalker/haters found their address and even floor plan. Then you post you walked to a place that no way in hell you could get there on foot. Especially her waddling ass. And people eat this crap up believing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Katie: What do you mean your reservation is for DCA?!!

Charlie: I wanted to do magic morning at DCA, It’s my birthday.

Katie: the whole point of this is so we can get to the Haunted Mansion Holiday opening before anyone else, and you messed it up.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellen Griswold

I'm not getting why it's a scandal to acknowledge and thank Charlie for graciously allowing them access to his hotel room, pool and E-ticket lounge. Why do they do this "our room is not ready yet" and "footage miraculously recovered from camera malfunction" bullshit stuff? They are just fakers and liars.
Exactly. As you and MmAnaheim (and maybe a few others) have mentioned, all they had to do at the start of the video was explain that Charlie was staying on property and letting them hang out for the day. They could still shoot some content and share it, without making up a story that their room wasn’t ready yet.

It would have been so easy to say: “Hey guys, Pixar Charlie is staying at the DLH and he’s letting us tag along to give you an inside look into the rooms, pool and E-ticket lounge! We’re excited to see it all and that we get to show our viewers what the hotel has to offer! Thanks, Charlie, for hosting us for the day!”

But no, they wanna try to flex and act like they stayed in their own room when it’s obviously a bullshit lie. Pathetic.

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Did they have to walk the 11.6 miles back in the Thunderstorm?

OR did they signal Aladdin’s Magic Carpet or Benny the Cab (Roger Rabbit) to instantly appear and take them back to Irvine?

#MightAsWellDoubleDownOnTheLie

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Never in my life have I come across 2 people who have so many IT problems- equipment malfunctions, continually dying batteries, people who can't click on links for WHW, 'losing' live vlogs when trying to upload, clicking the wrong button.......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It’s like the one flaky employee that is alway getting sick and constantly has flat tires, car troubles and deaths in the family.

• Haha
  • Heart

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
I think they delayed releasing this vlog because they were already getting heat from Tattle for ruining Charlie’s early entry on his Birthday by trying to switch his reservation so THEY could film the Halloween overlay at Haunted Mansion. We had already figured out the weren’t staying there and were just posing, as usual. Tattle never forgets KT!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221011_120434_Gallery.jpg

Newsflash Spence, ol' buddy, ol' pal... just like always, you are wrong.

Amber was extremely disappointed with the VIP tour, and in fact, she has ranted about it on social media and has even tried to ask for her money back.

I wouldn't count on her reaching out to you for any Disneyland advice, or promoting your channel...

Screenshot_20221011_121204.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48