Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I want to gain a massive amount of subcutaneous fat in a short period of time, I will listen to whatever a theme park vlogger has to offer.

#doublecheesefattylife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Doesn’t it feel a bit like we are due for a “Major Announcement” clickbait type Vlog from our entertaining duo, Katie & Spencer?

My guess is they are going to soon release a line of “BLAB Camouflage Merch” in honor of our Veterans for Veterans Day.

With a pledge of some (non-noted) amount of proceeds going to support Veterans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1645417

Someone is laying in bed reading Tattle!
Tell us you are reading Tattle, without telling us you are reading Tattle! KT you do realise how unhealthy this is right? I get the feeling from your sock account posts here and your IG shares that you are logging into Tattle multiple times a day. A forum where people are discussing all the ways your lifestyle and channel are circling the drain. I think you are actually waking up and going to sleep scrolling. Giiiirl, spend that time in the workout room at the Anacrapper or finishing your divorce. Something, anything that moves your life forward rather than sitting spinning your own wheels over churro wheels with someone you can barely tolerate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think the first time I saw OA was in a BLAB video. Spence was talking to them in Docking Bay maybe? They started showing up in other people's vlogs as well, FB, Justin Scarred, etc. I think it was at a Taste of Knotts that Liz (who had recently had a baby) introduced herself to Kitra. Moments later Kitra, Liz, and Katie were dancing together. Not sure which channel I saw this on. OA exploding and racing past BLAB in subs is what Katie's problem is. I believe they're near 300K now

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

I think the first time I saw OA was in a BLAB video. Spence was talking to them in Docking Bay maybe? They started showing up in other people's vlogs as well, FB, Justin Scarred, etc. I think it was at a Taste of Knotts that Liz (who had recently had a baby) introduced herself to Kitra. Moments later Kitra, Liz, and Katie were dancing together. Not sure which channel I saw this on. OA exploding and racing past BLAB in subs is what Katie's problem is. I believe they're near 300K now
Bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this breakfast at Plums Café is a vlog and we get a staged shot of them walking from Promontory Point Apartments in Newport Beach 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Spencer and Katie once signed up for a 5k but then canceled their registration when they found out that you have to do all 5 of the k's in a ROW.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lol what a tragic state of being.
  • Compelled to post breakfast on social media
  • Knows that breakfast is just dessert in disguise
  • Compelled to create a farce that they exercised to get there
  • Farce is easily debunked
  • Reality is that even a person in peak physical fitness would likely opt to drive the distance from Anacapa to Plum Cafe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When Avengers campus opened OA had media access and they talked tit about people that go to media events. Also when the starcruiser was opening KT posted a shout out for Jackie super enthused was Going and I said so are OA and she replied we don’t care for them personally 😱

More ignorant cooking tips by KT🙄 she cooked a Tri Tip in the crock pot as if it were a chuck roast! Not at all the poking method for that cut of meat.
KT this is how you cook a Tri Tip! On a Weber Kettle! Not a bleeping crock pot you twit!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"Hey everyone, check out these delicious ribs I just microwaved!!!"

-Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.