Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd be allowed to access the lounge if you had a reservation and were just 'waiting for your room to be ready', wouldn't you?
100%….at least my family and I have done that many times over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds
That’s right! That was the day they went home to eat takeout pizza skulls! She posted a bunch about them and the restaurant (probably trying to get freebies). I remember thinking how gross it was that they had a bunch of sweets at the park since the new Halloween desserts debuted, then ate greasy pizza.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
In her attempt to…troll us? They like it LESS SWEET you guys. There’s almost two cups sugar in the recipe and 1.5cups in the frosting. Leave them alone about sugar addictions. Many people use TWO cups in frosting but she only used 1.5…for less sweetness.
Yes….the COPIOUS amount of sugar these two lug nuts consume on an hour by hour basis, 24/7 proves they like their food “less sweet” GTFO

That’s right! That was the day they went home to eat takeout pizza skulls! She posted a bunch about them and the restaurant (probably trying to get freebies). I remember thinking how gross it was that they had a bunch of sweets at the park since the new Halloween desserts debuted, then ate greasy pizza.
Yes that was it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
100%….at least my family and I have done that many times over the years.
We stay on property at least once or twice a year for more special trips and we’ve done club level a few times. When we had club level, a concierge CM walked us over to the lounge and showed us around, even as return guests. Granted we haven’t had a club level stay since reopening, so maybe they don’t do that anymore. But if they still do, that tells me that Charlie probably had checked in earlier, got his little tour of the property, and Blob just met him there later.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He might. I think the story is that he was lonely when he met them? Must be hard to find Disney obsessed people of a certain age. I feel for him actually.
I do too. I think he truly believed (or believes) that BLAB cares about him. To take advantage of someone's kindness and loneliness is the lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They were trying to use Charlie’s magic morning to early entry the Haunted Mansion opening on the 2nd. It didn’t work out because Charlie’s reservation was for DCA. If they actually stayed at the hotel they would’ve had Magic Morning early entry…they did not.

Look at her body language as she is explaining the "mix up." She is absolutely FURIOUS. And as a few of you have pointed out before - if they had stayed at the hotel, they could have just waltzed in for Magic Morning. I bet she tore poor Charlie a new one over the stuff up. I wonder if that is why their friendship seems to have cooled?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If they really stayed there that footage would’ve been posted immediately as a flex. It would have been all over her instastories and their crappy channel.

FB had a stay at the Grand.
Ah yes I stand corrected! Either way BLAB knows they can't compete, I mean David and Liz like each other for a start!

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being this dipshit Charlie. It's his birthday, and he made a reservation at DCA because maybe there is something there he likes....and here comes KT....only thinking about herself (per the norm) and trying to switch Charlie's plans just so she can get in to Disneyland and ride HM!
At what point if you are Charlie do you go "gee, these two are not really interested in me"?
I can hear her now.....come on Charlie, you can be the first to ride HM with us! Don't you know how special you are? Man, she is a despicable sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He might. I think the story is that he was lonely when he met them? Must be hard to find Disney obsessed people of a certain age. I feel for him actually.
Imagine leaving Disneyland to go look for Tony at Downtown Disney.... check book Charlie flipping sides on BLOB lol 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Thank goodness their invite to "The Magic Castle" got lost in the mail.
I can't imagine how these 2 slobs would have shown up there. Everyone gets dressed up to go there and these 2 clowns would have probably dressed the same way they did on the Las Vegas foodie tour.
I don't know how KT can dress up her crusty black t-shirt and yoga pants that are busted at the seams.
Strict dress code at the MC. They wouldn't have been let in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If they were actually staying there, wouldn't they have been able to scan their room card key at least the second time to get in to the E ticket lounge? They just waited for Charlie to do it again. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think they delayed releasing this vlog because they were already getting heat from Tattle for ruining Charlie’s early entry on his Birthday by trying to switch his reservation so THEY could film the Halloween overlay at Haunted Mansion. We had already figured out the weren’t staying there and were just posing, as usual. Tattle never forgets KT!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
We all know it was a lie about them staying at the Disneyland Hotel, but more fuel to the fire is that nowadays when you stay at the DL Hotel, they put your name up on the TV to welcome you and have Disney music blasting.

No bleeping way they would not have snapped photos of that and put the pix up on Instagram or in this video as a flex.

Liars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wouldn't eat anything made by her! Who knows what "secret" ingredients she puts in her food..😳🤢
Possibly rat droppings that fall from her hair...haha...but also ewwww

Exactly. As you and MmAnaheim (and maybe a few others) have mentioned, all they had to do at the start of the video was explain that Charlie was staying on property and letting them hang out for the day. They could still shoot some content and share it, without making up a story that their room wasn’t ready yet.

It would have been so easy to say: “Hey guys, Pixar Charlie is staying at the DLH and he’s letting us tag along to give you an inside look into the rooms, pool and E-ticket lounge! We’re excited to see it all and that we get to show our viewers what the hotel has to offer! Thanks, Charlie, for hosting us for the day!”

But no, they wanna try to flex and act like they stayed in their own room when it’s obviously a bullshit lie. Pathetic.
Yep, lying asswipes. It comes so natural to them. It's all about the flex and money so they can't see how stupid they really look. But they couldn't fool us Tattlers, the Woo, FB, OA, MJ and anyone else that was unfortunate to cross paths with these two losers. Blob needs to stick with their kind, AKA Tony the Tool oops I mean Tony x2😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She must be be swimming in regret. Imagine giving up a relationship like that to try and gain a modicum of popularity or pseudo celebrity with an old man? No wonder she's wallowing in her past life.
She wants to appear wealthy and fabulous to prove to family and friends she's living her best life with Spence. What a joke. He doesn't even like her. And her husband wouldn't look at her twice if she were a stranger on the street.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
In her attempt to…troll us? They like it LESS SWEET you guys. There’s almost two cups sugar in the recipe and 1.5cups in the frosting. Leave them alone about sugar addictions. Many people use TWO cups in frosting but she only used 1.5…for less sweetness.
KT Some people who likes less sweet don’t frost their muffins as if they are bleeping cupcakes you glutton 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Spencer and Katie's DLH stay* is the Disney vlogger equivalent of "Oh yeah, I got a girlfriend at summer camp. She's Canadian. You'll probably never meet her."

*it didn't happen

Look, Spencer and Katie, just shut it down. You're done. You're through. Do the respectable thing and announce an actual "FUTURE OF THE CHANNEL" where you explain that you've reached a stage in life where you both need to move on to other things, like getting actual jobs and becoming productive members of society.

You don't just NEED to do this. You HAVE to do this. Because as the wise philosophers Bell Biv Devoe once said, "stick a fork in 'em".

If Disneyland vloggers were steaks, you'd be Vienna Sausage.
If Disneyland vloggers were park attractions, you'd be Superstar Limo(google it, Katie).
If Disneyland vloggers were country music artists, you'd be Garth Brooks, but only that one time when he decided to put out a rock album as "Chris Gaines".
If Disneyland vloggers were Brady Bunch characters, you'd be Cousin Oliver.

You're not just bad at this. You're literally THE WORST at this. You lie about COVID. You lie about hotel stays. You lie about your number of subscribers. You're just a couple of hobos who own a camera. That's it. And you got by with that for a while, but now the gig is up. People have caught on. You're through.

Good news, though. It's October. So TJ Maxx is probably hiring seasonal workers. And they have some of the coolest deeply-discounted Disney merch. By far. BY FAAAAAAR.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds
Was it the Skeleton bone bread things with pepperoni?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.