Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Birthday gift, cake or special dinner out? Instead it’s as if they are getting treated on poor Charlie’s bday! They really are a special kind of Assholes! What a misfortune to have been duped by this duo. They are running a con with this friendship!
Everyday I dream they will hang it up but today I realized with Disneys 100 looming in the future I believe they will hold out with all their might to document I mean cash in on those celebrations 😭😭
The greatest gift to anyone is to have them as friends!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Katie: What do you mean your reservation is for DCA?!!

Charlie: I wanted to do magic morning at DCA, It’s my birthday.

Katie: the whole point of this is so we can get to the Haunted Mansion Holiday opening before anyone else, and you messed it up.
I know some here feel bad for Charlie, but if you can't figure out what is going with these two idiots after a couple months, then maybe it's you that is the idiot. Just saying....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Katie: What do you mean your reservation is for DCA?!!

Charlie: I wanted to do magic morning at DCA, It’s my birthday.

Katie: the whole point of this is so we can get to the Haunted Mansion Holiday opening before anyone else, and you messed it up.
Not even laughing because I know thats the exact convo.

I know some here feel bad for Charlie, but if you can't figure out what is going with these two idiots after a couple months, then maybe it's you that is the idiot. Just saying....
Yeah but it’s hard making friends when you’re older, especially if you have a niche interest. And I’m sure it’s hard to give up that friendship even if it’s not serving you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I just remembered that beach hotel where they made it seem they were staying (I really don't want to take the time to look up the name). Didn't they also go home during their "stay" because they claim the hotel bandwith couldn't handled their upload or something? This was an excuse they used recently too when they were late to their patreon live.

And if I remember correctly, Dale and Paula were staying at that hotel and invited them over, and of course they took advantage and acted like posers.

At this point, it just deja vu with their bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
How it started:
From OUR DISNEYLAND HOTEL STAY....

started.jpeg

How it's going....
"Oh we were just around there"....
going.png

• Haha
  • Angry
I just remembered that beach hotel where they made it seem they were staying (I really don't want to take the time to look up the name). Didn't they also go home during their "stay" because they claim the hotel bandwith couldn't handled their upload or something? This was an excuse they used recently too when they were late to their patreon live.

And if I remember correctly, Dale and Paula were staying at that hotel and invited them over, and of course they took advantage and acted like posers.

Dale and Paula were in Ventura County recently so they might be in and around Socal

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Yeah, the Surf and Sand. They crashed Cashlee's room. Just sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How it started:
From OUR DISNEYLAND HOTEL STAY....

How it's going....
"Oh we were just around there"....
View attachment 1640403
Serious question. Did the person who wrote the description graduate hs? There’s an academic minimum you have to meet to graduate, even getting a GED. There’s no way one of them wrote this, edited it and posted it…and felt good about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Serious question. Did the person who wrote the description graduate hs? There’s an academic minimum you have to meet to graduate, even getting a GED. There’s no way one of them wrote this, edited it and posted it…and felt good about it.
A few of us here seriously (all trolling aside) think KT might have some sort of a developmental disorder or something. Maybe a state minimum IQ.

Not sure - but given her public appearance and actions combined with her online actions - there is something clearly off or not all there. Even if it's just psychological - she needs some help.

But Ol'Spence - he can't let that happen. God forbid she get's some help and starts to see him for the controlling shitbag that he is. So long as he is around - she won't change - but instead get worse. And that's how he wants it.

His life may suck and he may be the most pathetic excuse for a man to ever walk this earth - but at least he has control over her and (in his head) is better than her.

• Heart
A few of us here seriously (all trolling aside) think KT might have some sort of a developmental disorder or something. Maybe a state minimum IQ.

Not sure - but given her public appearance and actions combined with her online actions - there is something clearly off or not all there. Even if it's just psychological - she needs some help.

But Ol'Spence - he can't let that happen. God forbid she get's some help and starts to see him for the controlling shitbag that he is. So long as he is around - she won't change - but instead get worse. And that's how he wants it.

His life may suck and he may be the most pathetic excuse for a man to ever walk this earth - but at least he has control over her and (in his head) is better than her.
There's nothing wrong with her other than the fact that she's a raging bleep who fucked around and is now finding out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There's nothing wrong with her other than the fact that she's a raging bleep who fucked around and is now finding out.
Oh, No Doubt!

But - it's just incredibly RARE that people are like that without outside factors that influence that behavior.

I mean - by her own words - she was perfectly happy with her husband - still loves him(again - her words) - but when did her life start circling the drain, when she met Spence!

And notice - "her truth" only comes out in live streams when Spence can't edit it out. it's also no coincidence they stopped the frequency of livestreams. Also, she used to do them solo - that doesn't happen anymore.

Keep her doped up on Disney and Sugar.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.