Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey KT: You are full of tit. You didn’t stay at the Disneyland Hotel. You are making tit up. Charlie stayed there and you guys shot footage… you are trying to keep up with FB. It won’t work. Next time show a video of your fat asses waking up with bed head. Then I may believe you. Stupid fucks.

Oh and Spence: You pussy. You literally let KT convince you to drop this “missing footage” as your own stay. I hope your asshat friends in “the Biz” know what a bleeping poser you are. I mean tit… you said “first class” 84 times when you flew to Orlando. You mean to tell me you stopped flexing?!? Loser.
Show the receipts for your hotel reservation dumb fucks... oh was it lost? Was your receipt lost with your camera footage? How sad.... these lying fuckers would get fired from a normal (respectable) job within days.

So these dipshits can't manage their own data footage (from their phones/cameras), but they can manage to hack into the hotel security cam footage to see themselves walk into the room for the first time?

Screenshot_20221009_180945.jpg

Pretentious pieces of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I figured when they said “Disneyland Hotel stay” it would be when they actually stayed there (also why I assumed it was really old footage since they hadn’t said anything about staying there while I’ve been snark following them).

I watched and it looks like it’s just Checkbook Charlie who stayed. They give a tour of Charlie’s room because theirs “isn’t ready yet” (bullshit). They used his access to get into the E-Ticket lounge and have “dinner” (which is really just meant to be snacks and appetizers) and then went back to watch fireworks. They never show themselves in “their room”. I would imagine if they really truly stayed they could have done their little video close back in their room, maybe in PJs or something cutesy, but nope, it’s just a voiceover on footage of the pool.

I don’t buy that they stayed there and I especially don’t believe they stayed at club level. They are so phony and fake. Freaking liars.
The Grifters have reached a new low. Pathetic liars

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m trying to put together a timeline for this hotel charade. So, looking back, she posted this on Sep.2nd…
View attachment 1639082
I then went to go review what would be the next WHW (Sep7th) after this photo was taken and it is the WHW they flaked on because Spencer was too tired.

I swear I remember them talking about Charlie staying at the Disneyland hotel in one of the lives…but not mentioning they stayed in the hotel as well.

Does anyone remember them mentioning staying in the Disneyland hotel before this mysterious recovered footage was made into a vlog?
Wasn’t it Charlie’s bday? And then he chose the “wrong” early morning thing?

Hey KT: You are full of tit. You didn’t stay at the Disneyland Hotel. You are making tit up. Charlie stayed there and you guys shot footage… you are trying to keep up with FB. It won’t work. Next time show a video of your fat asses waking up with bed head. Then I may believe you. Stupid fucks.

Oh and Spence: You pussy. You literally let KT convince you to drop this “missing footage” as your own stay. I hope your asshat friends in “the Biz” know what a bleeping poser you are. I mean tit… you said “first class” 84 times when you flew to Orlando. You mean to tell me you stopped flexing?!? Loser.
The most cringy part is that HE edits the videos! He said First class 84x and then ADDED ALL OF THEM TO THE VIDEO. At some point he was probably like “ummmm that MAY be enough, I don’t want to overdo it”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok everyone—technically they did tell the truth about their room not being ready yet. Since they didn’t stay there, there was no room to get ready, so…

Katie to Tattlers: Suck it, losers!

• Haha
They were trying to use Charlie’s magic morning to early entry the Haunted Mansion opening on the 2nd. It didn’t work out because Charlie’s reservation was for DCA. If they actually stayed at the hotel they would’ve had Magic Morning early entry…they did not.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I’m trying to put together a timeline for this hotel charade. So, looking back, she posted this on Sep.2nd…
View attachment 1639082
I then went to go review what would be the next WHW (Sep7th) after this photo was taken and it is the WHW they flaked on because Spencer was too tired.

I swear I remember them talking about Charlie staying at the Disneyland hotel in one of the lives…but not mentioning they stayed in the hotel as well.

Does anyone remember them mentioning staying in the Disneyland hotel before this mysterious recovered footage was made into a vlog?
I remember some kind of mix up with reservations. Charlie had an in to DCA due to hotel stay but the asshats did it wrong. They were NOT staying there !!! Using the benefit of Checkbook Charlie for his room. Plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They were trying to use Charlie’s magic morning to early entry the Haunted Mansion opening on the 2nd. It didn’t work out because Charlie’s reservation was for DCA. If they actually stayed at the hotel they would’ve had Magic Morning early entry…they did not.

572161DD-A70A-400D-8472-1BA8340F4DBE.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

" Going to the rope. " What a huge asshole.

Show the receipts for your hotel reservation dumb fucks... oh was it lost? Was your receipt lost with your camera footage? How sad.... these lying fuckers would get fired from a normal (respectable) job within days.

So these dipshits can't manage their own data footage (from their phones/cameras), but they can manage to hack into the hotel security cam footage to see themselves walk into the room for the first time?

View attachment 1639106
Pretentious pieces of tit.
The 2 of them can barely squeeze in the hallway.

Once again cheaters and liars get caught !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
If it worked out…and they got magic morning on the 2nd…the next vlog would’ve been the hotel vlog. There would be no reason to question them actually staying at the hotel.

Because the magic morning didn’t work out, they couldn’t release the hotel vlog because the obvious question of “if you stayed at the hotel, why didn’t you have magic morning?”.

So they delayed the release of the vlog and made up the “malfunctioning camera equipment” lie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I like how she said “you have followers who are influenced by you. Make it positive” (or something like that). Blab seems to have an older crowd as followers. The meals and recipes she posts are so unhealthy, I hope her followers have enough brains to NOT follow her 700 carbs a day- walking around Disney for 20min before close- eating pesto pasta before bed eating plan.

I mean…the jokes write themselves…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.