Best Life and Beyond #66 What's disappearing faster? Patreon subscribers or KT's chin?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How it's going for BLAB. Their last 4 videos have a combined 67,000 views.
Screenshot (284).png

And compare that with a SINGLE Magic Journeys video which has 92,000 views. (and that's a bit lower for them!)
Screenshot (281).png

Give it up KT and Spencer! Your channel sucks and won't ever get to this level because you're a pair of dumb, unimaginative, lying grifters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm not getting why it's a scandal to acknowledge and thank Charlie for graciously allowing them access to his hotel room, pool and E-ticket lounge. Why do they do this "our room is not ready yet" and "footage miraculously recovered from camera malfunction" bullshit stuff? They are just fakers and liars.
Exactly. As you and MmAnaheim (and maybe a few others) have mentioned, all they had to do at the start of the video was explain that Charlie was staying on property and letting them hang out for the day. They could still shoot some content and share it, without making up a story that their room wasn’t ready yet.

It would have been so easy to say: “Hey guys, Pixar Charlie is staying at the DLH and he’s letting us tag along to give you an inside look into the rooms, pool and E-ticket lounge! We’re excited to see it all and that we get to show our viewers what the hotel has to offer! Thanks, Charlie, for hosting us for the day!”

But no, they wanna try to flex and act like they stayed in their own room when it’s obviously a bullshit lie. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Exactly. As you and MmAnaheim (and maybe a few others) have mentioned, all they had to do at the start of the video was explain that Charlie was staying on property and letting them hang out for the day. They could still shoot some content and share it, without making up a story that their room wasn’t ready yet.

It would have been so easy to say: “Hey guys, Pixar Charlie is staying at the DLH and he’s letting us tag along to give you an inside look into the rooms, pool and E-ticket lounge! We’re excited to see it all and that we get to show our viewers what the hotel has to offer! Thanks, Charlie, for hosting us for the day!”

But no, they wanna try to flex and act like they stayed in their own room when it’s obviously a bullshit lie. Pathetic.
Someone should ask them on the next bestie livestream where is the footage of their room and why didnt they add it to the vlog once ’their’ room was ready….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Charlie was spotted tonight at the old world of Disney. Said he drove down from SD to get a baked potato. (Photo courtesy of Tony 2x @ Beautiful Tomorrow Tv)
Screenshot_20221009-205655-600.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I like how she said “you have followers who are influenced by you. Make it positive” (or something like that). Blab seems to have an older crowd as followers. The meals and recipes she posts are so unhealthy, I hope her followers have enough brains to NOT follow her 700 carbs a day- walking around Disney for 20min before close- eating pesto pasta before bed eating plan.

I mean…the jokes write themselves…
EA3273F3-5E78-4455-B3D5-278D1FEB5A58 crop.jpg

LOL.
pewdiepie-you-have-no-friends.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Years ago Katie and Matty stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. She said it was courtesy of a friend. She took pics of them in the elevator (Matty flexing, Katie giving the peace sign with duck lips), and laying at the pool. Later they walked to the Lego store. He went back to the room, and Katie filmed the grounds and lobby area of the hotel. All the pics and videos were in her IG stories. She didn't have a key when she went back to the room, so she also filmed Matty letting her in, and the two of them climbing into the bed. She cuddled into his arms and filmed them like this for IG. They appeared very happy, talking and giggling. If she'll film all that for IG, why wouldn't BLAB film themselves staying there?? 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Oh they would rather eat tacks than admit it was Charlie's stay. They already know they can't compete with the likes of FB, OA, and MJ, so if they were to say it was Charlie's stay it would be an admission that they are bottom feeders using him once again. FB had an overnight date at the DLH and these too just took over their so called friend's birthday! This is major leagues vs slow pitch here! I have a feeling that their DVC supporters have jumped ship too, or at least have stopped comping experiences. This is the closest they have been to a Disney hotel in a long while. I think that's also part of the reason they flexed the pass renewal for WDW and started discussing a possible trip. I think they are waiting to see if anyone offers up some DVC stays so they can work their trip around the availability of those offers. I think they will be waiting a long time though because people kinda hate it when you take big ticket gifts and don't acknowledge it. No more fancy Disney adventures on other people's dime! I guess they will have to put their hands in their own linty pockets from now on! If only someone could pull coins out of their ears, anyone know any magic?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Years ago Katie and Matty stayed at The Disneyland Hotel. She said it was courtesy of a friend. She took pics of them in the elevator (Matty flexing, Katie giving the peace sign with duck lips), and laying at the pool. Later they walked to the Lego store. He went back to the room, and Katie filmed the grounds and lobby area of the hotel. All the pics and videos were in her IG stories. She didn't have a key when she went back to the room, so she also filmed Matty letting her in, and the two of them climbing into the bed. She cuddled into his arms and filmed them like this for IG. They appeared very happy, talking and giggling. If she'll film all that for IG, why wouldn't BLAB film themselves staying there?? 🤣
She must be be swimming in regret. Imagine giving up a relationship like that to try and gain a modicum of popularity or pseudo celebrity with an old man? No wonder she's wallowing in her past life.

• Heart

Yup. There’s a way to be gracious and still put out decent content. And being a good friend they could’ve said “we’re here to celebrate Charlie’s bday, drop a hbd in the chat!” Would’ve upped their engagement AND made Charlie feel great.

they seem to think their channel runs on “look how rich we are”…and it’s not really working.

They are so so so so so self absorbed. They cannot see anything beyond what’s right in front of them. They will just taketaketake until everything is gone, they’ve already lost friends, they’ll lose family, they’ll lose followers and eventually Disney will get so sick of them they’ll lose that too. Have we seen any CMs on screen lately??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Charlie was spotted tonight at the old world of Disney. Said he drove down from SD to get a baked potato. (Photo courtesy of Tony 2x @ Beautiful Tomorrow Tv)
View attachment 1639223
Baked potato my ass! You are telling me he can't door dash a potato at home? I think he comes down when he's feeling lonely to see if people recognise him. I mean he's talking to Tony 2x and who does that?

• Haha
Baked potato my ass! You are telling me he can't door dash a potato at home? I think he comes down when he's feeling lonely to see if people recognise him. I mean he's talking to Tony 2x and who does that?
He might. I think the story is that he was lonely when he met them? Must be hard to find Disney obsessed people of a certain age. I feel for him actually.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I like how she said “you have followers who are influenced by you. Make it positive” (or something like that). Blab seems to have an older crowd as followers. The meals and recipes she posts are so unhealthy, I hope her followers have enough brains to NOT follow her 700 carbs a day- walking around Disney for 20min before close- eating pesto pasta before bed eating plan.

I mean…the jokes write themselves…
And by friends, she means the Teddy bears at her sunday meetings. Each will get a cupcake placed in front of them 😄...and then inhaled by Big Fella herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What's worse (but totally expected) is if you watch the video of them at the Disneyland Hotel, they say "We are filming Pixar Charlie's room because ours isn't ready"....

bleeping Liars. As if these bleep-rags could afford a room there.
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I specifically remember the day Charlie stayed at the DL hotel, which I believe was for his birthday…KT and Spencer went home midday to eat. She posted it to her IG stories (I forget what they were eating does anyone remember) because I specifically remember wondering why didn’t they just go to the eticket lounge to snack if they really had stayed there with Charlie. #posers #frauds
You'd be allowed to access the lounge if you had a reservation and were just 'waiting for your room to be ready', wouldn't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m trying to put together a timeline for this hotel charade. So, looking back, she posted this on Sep.2nd…
View attachment 1639082
I then went to go review what would be the next WHW (Sep7th) after this photo was taken and it is the WHW they flaked on because Spencer was too tired.

I swear I remember them talking about Charlie staying at the Disneyland hotel in one of the lives…but not mentioning they stayed in the hotel as well.

Does anyone remember them mentioning staying in the Disneyland hotel before this mysterious recovered footage was made into a vlog?
Nope!! Never mentioned. She posted this and then a pic of Walt (I believe) from the eticket lounge. I know it was the eticket because I have used that lounge for the past 20+ years and know the wallpaper well behind the pic. Other than that, not too much was even mentioned.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If they really stayed there that footage would’ve been posted immediately as a flex. It would have been all over her instastories and their crappy channel.

Oh they would rather eat tacks than admit it was Charlie's stay. They already know they can't compete with the likes of FB, OA, and MJ, so if they were to say it was Charlie's stay it would be an admission that they are bottom feeders using him once again. FB had an overnight date at the DLH and these too just took over their so called friend's birthday! This is major leagues vs slow pitch here! I have a feeling that their DVC supporters have jumped ship too, or at least have stopped comping experiences. This is the closest they have been to a Disney hotel in a long while. I think that's also part of the reason they flexed the pass renewal for WDW and started discussing a possible trip. I think they are waiting to see if anyone offers up some DVC stays so they can work their trip around the availability of those offers. I think they will be waiting a long time though because people kinda hate it when you take big ticket gifts and don't acknowledge it. No more fancy Disney adventures on other people's dime! I guess they will have to put their hands in their own linty pockets from now on! If only someone could pull coins out of their ears, anyone know any magic?
FB had a stay at the Grand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.