Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Wayne and Waynetta on vacay. Make it stop.
Don’t, they’re SOOOO IN LOVE! Their story is so romantic don’t you think? Their eyes met across the kitchen in Spoons where robbo was on her 9th hour as potwash. Rob’s stomach brushed up against the bar as he gazed at her. Her wedding ring glinted in the kitchen lights and her 10month post-partum stomach filled with butterflies. They had to have eachother/more babies to add to the haven holiday caravan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Fineapple

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that she’s reposted a post by lalalaletmeexplain (who is a whole other problem) and asked for people’s opinions on whether people should care about their partner’s orgasm. She said her and chicken man have been discussing it.

How much dollar are we betting that chicken man is the poster boy for two quick thrusts and then turning over and going to sleep? He probably doesn’t even look away from the TV. She’ll be twerking in front of him in her classy leather dress while he’s completing his Deliveroo order.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Nixen

Chatty Member
She posted that she walked past Kate McCann on their day out. That must have been a nice change for her and Rob - seeing worse parents than them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

skintsocks

VIP Member
2021 holiday photo; jacket by femmeluxeseagull #gifted Chicken man appears courtesy of Nandos, who found him sleeping in the doorway with four assorted bottles of Gordon's.

thumbnail.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

DoubleTrouble1712

I follow her ex Ritchie - he’s super sweet with Ivy - and today he’s posted a picture of a cheesecake his girlfriend has made him for his birthday. I really hope he’s happy now 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Ncljones

I can smell them through my phone.
Robbo-old jizz rag mixed with some Britney Spears eau de toilette, tuna and chewing gum.
Chicken man-BO, damp washing, stale yeasty beer breath and old cheese. Bet he wears week old crusty socks on his feet too. And his pants have skid marks in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hi Robyn 👋🏼 If you don’t like the fact that people are speaking factually about the way you present yourself then do better. It is a FACT that alcohol (never mind alcohol AND opioids) vastly increases anxiety and depression. You can’t then moan about your mental health if you aren’t willing to address the actual causes. You certainly then can’t bitch about those who call you out on it. Not everyone is here to blow smoke up your arse love.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Fineapple

VIP Member
Bragged about ‘three tramadol down the hatch’ before spending the afternoon on the wine and now needing extra medication to cope. She is the author of her own misfortune. All you need to do is a quick google search to find out that shock horror, mixing tramadol with alcohol can result in side effects such as heightened anxiety. It’s not your mental health you freak, it’s your own stupidity.

Finding it really difficult not to comment on that one.

Reactions: 20

Medusah80

Chatty Member
She's the type who will believe "1200kcals a day is the limit/carbs are the devil/skipping meals etc is great"
One time when Ivy was a baby, Robbo had one of her migraines or something like that, she was asking how many calories were there in a paracetamol tablet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

NapQueen

I’ve racked my brains trying to think who she looks like and today it hit me: Dominic Cummings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Happyholly

VIP Member
What I don't understand is why she took a photo of herself and her sick baby and posted it to instagram. The last thing on my mind would have been a photo op.

Reactions: 18

Becclo44

VIP Member
I know it’s good to be healthy etc, but the thought of sitting on a beach with your family while they have fish and chips and you have a pot of mushy peas just seems... sad, doesn’t it? ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18