Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and announced they were together on Richies birthday.

Her sister went bat tit crazy on her insta but they clearly made up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know it’s good to be healthy etc, but the thought of sitting on a beach with your family while they have fish and chips and you have a pot of mushy peas just seems... sad, doesn’t it? ☹
Also it’s not exactly a healthy way of eating to show the children,everything in moderation.

Reactions: 2
I follow her ex Ritchie - he’s super sweet with Ivy - and today he’s posted a picture of a cheesecake his girlfriend has made him for his birthday. I really hope he’s happy now 🙂
Ah I’m so glad! I followed him for a while but I think he had a big clear out and I got cut!

Reactions: 1
She’s so boring, complaining about Rob having pasta and garlic bread and how hard it makes her diet. How much is she restricting? Surely she should be able to fit pasta into a reasonable meal plan.

Reactions: 9
She’s so boring, complaining about Rob having pasta and garlic bread and how hard it makes her diet. How much is she restricting? Surely she should be able to fit pasta into a reasonable meal plan.
I was thinking the same. Smaller portions than Rob and no garlic bread. It is not hard despite how thick she seems to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same. Smaller portions than Rob and no garlic bread. It is not hard despite how thick she seems to be.
I was thinking rob is a fat lump and maybe should lay off the pasta... oops 😂
Seriously though, why does he have to eat like an absolute pig when she’s trying to be good? I don’t pay attention much but haven’t they had a roast dinner, Maccy d’s and fish and chips recently?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly pasta is a big stable of the Italian diet so if it that bad for u they wouldn't eat it, she is not fat, so a portion size of pasta will not kill her

Reactions: 1
She's the type who will believe "1200kcals a day is the limit/carbs are the devil/skipping meals etc is great"

Reactions: 10
I'm calorie counting, I had garlic bread yesterday and pasta last week its easy to fit it in if you weigh portions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's the type who will believe "1200kcals a day is the limit/carbs are the devil/skipping meals etc is great"
One time when Ivy was a baby, Robbo had one of her migraines or something like that, she was asking how many calories were there in a paracetamol tablet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One time when Ivy was a baby, Robbo had one of her migraines or something like that, she was asking how many calories were there in a paracetamol tablet.
I remember that. She has severe food issues and will pass these on to all of those girls.

Yeah I remember her saying back in the day that she does 1200 cals a day and no ‘white carbs’. So basically, restrict yourself into an early grave. Fast forward to her reaching her ‘goal weight’ and going back to binge drinking and another accidental pregnancy and then starting all over again. She isn’t even working, don’t see why she can’t get out walking a couple of hours a day with the kids and then ‘be allowed more calories’ if that’s what she’s really going to insist on doing, but she’s just lazy. Girl is a certified idiot.

Reactions: 6
She makes me feel bad because I find it so difficult to stick to 1200 cals and feel dizzy and sick

1200 calories is disordered eating - she’s bleeping up her kids relationship with food before they’ve even got a chance at being healthy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.