Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burning-witches13

Once again drinking wine after taking tramadol and being proud about it! If Ritchie ever wanted to go for full custody she’s giving all the ammunition to show see isn’t fit to be a parent

Reactions: 13

Yerrbutnoobut

God she is tragic. In spoons again (shock) and begging for drinks. ‘Oh my god you guys hahaha hehehehe’ because someone sent a single shot to the table. Her life is so so sad and the way she thinks she is gods gift makes my blood boil. ‘I’m not just a mama’ no Yobbo you’re right. You’re a selfish cowbag who thinks about herself, gets sloshed on wine, is irresponsible and has anxiety about chicken man getting the snip. Get a grip you idiot.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She’s like a 14 year old who just discovered Yates wine lodge, checks in on FB, orders a blue wkd and takes selfies of herself buying johnnies from the machine in the toilet
Hers were on display in the bedroom for the world to see for a while!

She really is a toilet brush of a human. Absolutely no class, no morals, no goals in life. Just behaves like a wetherspoons spunk bucket and calls her kids assholes. Brilliant.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Tehehehehehehe we’re such wild naughty girls this bottle of gin was full and it’s now.. less full.

Omg I’m so bad I was slut dropping in my kitchen why am I like this I’m soooo out of control.

BORING.

• Haha

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Speaking of her sister, I clicked on her profile because she shared a post about her getting married and Jesus Christ she shags her car doesn’t she 🥴. It’s in her bio and everything 😂. It’s an Audi A5 if anyone was wondering if she had a Ferrari...
She has an open profile, with her car reg and her boys personalised reg (🤢🤢) on show, front of house and house number, various details of where she lives AND she has pictures of her niece and nephew.

How thick can you be in this day and age?

• Wow
  • Angry

Jesspeaches

Robbo “I dOnT eVen gO oN gOsSip SiTEs”.
Interesting remark when you’ve spent two days crying because of the things you read on a gossip site...

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I was thinking the same. Smaller portions than Rob and no garlic bread. It is not hard despite how thick she seems to be.
I was thinking rob is a fat lump and maybe should lay off the pasta... oops 😂
Seriously though, why does he have to eat like an absolute pig when she’s trying to be good? I don’t pay attention much but haven’t they had a roast dinner, Maccy d’s and fish and chips recently?

Last edited:
  • Haha

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I'm not defending her but the use of an ambulance doesn't mean that both her and Rob were too pissed to drive.

Normally when 999 or 111 are phones about a young infant the protocol is to send ambulance crew out the cause they can deteriorate so quickly.
With croup and the symptoms of it you are advised to phone 111 and then 999 if a child goes downhill quickly - it can result in a real struggle to breath for the child, lips turning a funny colour etc.

All of that warrants an ambulance and parent's should not be made to feel bad.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Did she long for children though, or just the benefits of them- maternity leave, child allowance, trapping a man into lifelong responsibility. She still seems to be the mental age of about 15.

Tashy

I didn’t even realise who this was 😱😱😱
I'm shooketh 😂 How's that the same person I can't even fathom what Im seeing before me

Her glasses really do her no favours!! The most ill fitted horrendous things ever. I work in an opticians so between her and chicken man their goggles really do my tits In 😂

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
Why is everything so sexual with her? Come on girl you.may be more then mummy, but you are also more then a body. Get a grip

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

Why is she even getting drunk enough that not being hungover is a surprise, when she is in charge of small children at home? May be a controversial opinion but I think it’s so wrong! What happens if something happens to one of the kids? I know chicken man was there but let’s be honest, he was probably as pissed as her 🙄

Reactions: 12

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So she’s on maternity leave from a part time job at spoons and he’s a manager with an ex partner and two kids. How the f can they afford that and who’s have mason?! Scum is what she is! I used to really respect her too!

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
When you see something on Insta and you dash over to tattle cos you know it will be gold! Guys..you don't disappoint 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart