Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
At least it’s wipe clean for when she’s getting jiggy with chicken man and he accidentally drops some of his Big Mac on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

InstaLurk

VIP Member
And the funny thing is, she’s like actually proud of being in Wetherspoons all the time. Shows it off on stories and tags the Wetherspoons Location in her grid post . Id be hiding it 😬
She’s like a 14 year old who just discovered Yates wine lodge, checks in on FB, orders a blue wkd and takes selfies of herself buying johnnies from the machine in the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Nixen

Chatty Member
She got married when she was about 12. She has no idea who she really is, just pegs her personality to whoever who is paying her bills at the time

• Haha
  • Sad

Fineapple

VIP Member
Leave it to Yobbo to bitch about having to eat mushy peas when everyone else is doing blackout Tuesday. Assuming she’s losing the weight in prep for her next affair?

• Haha

Chipsandgravy

Chatty Member
I notice she's taken the plastic dress off for her drunken night out with chicken man. I don't know why they keep sending her all these crappy clothes, she only wears them for a photo in her bedroom!

Reactions: 16

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
LIVID, absolutely livid. Selfish, ignorant, idiot! Someone had to risk their life to deliver that!!!! There’s a pandemic you silly girl and let’s not even mention the passport, bet she doesn’t even know what Brexit is.
You are being a bit dramatic. The postman will be delivering things anyway. Have you not ordered one single thing in 10 weeks?

LozzaDM

I was on a table next to her, her partner and the two babies just before lockdown.... He was awful to the little girl. Really shouted at her (for no reason as far as i could tell) and made her sob her little heart out. Robyn just sat there and didn’t even comfort her :-(

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

Fineapple

VIP Member
The dress reminds me of Friends when Monica buys those boots and she’s telling Chandler all the places she can wear them and he says ‘you can wear them on a street corner and earn the money to pay for them’.

Headlining at Wetherspoons tonight, shrink wrapped Blobbo and that portly guy from Al’s Toy Barn.

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Had to show us all that her food delivery was OCADO. OCADO, guys. She definitely isn’t a scrubber who got knocked up by a Wetherspoons fatty behind her husband’s back. OCADO.

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
She’s advertising for baby daddy number 3.

Since she’s gone from someone with a decent job, to a spoons manager, one can only assume she’ll have a similar downgrade to perhaps a former prisoner. Although of course she’s got to make sure she can ride the child maintenance meal ticket for the rest of her life 🤔 Think smart Robyn... and keep your legs shut

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Nixen

Chatty Member
Raspberry ‘coolie’ ?! Maybe if you’d stayed in school rather than leave at 16 to pursue your dream of getting knocked up by as many people as possible, you would know it’s spelt ‘coulis’ Robyn. Is that not on the Wetherspoons menu then?

• Haha

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
Having panic attack over panic attack and needing Prozac and a poxy 2mg of diazepam because chicken cunt has had the snip? Well we all know what’s coming don’t we... weatherspoons area manager needs to have his wits about him and not fall into her baby hungry spell.

• Haha

Yerrbutnoobut

God she is such an arsehole. Also that Femme Luxury brand or whatever it’s called really needs to think of a new brand name. Luxury my arse, it’s tacky. Yobbo the slobbo modelling a low cut top in her bedroom during a pandemic. Stay classy 👍🏼

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Oh god the class of her telling us all that ‘Masey’ (vom) was a drunk Christmas Day conception. This proves it: she needs to be wasted to do the business with C.M.

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm not bothered by what way she looks or what weight she is . My own weight and looks have changed after kids. I think more her attitude and personality change between the space of a few months the posts n stories on Instagram say it
all. I think she's made a few controversial life decisions that don't sit well with most which has more people talking about her.

Reactions: 14

Swipeupguyz

Rob's got a cheesy knob, pass it on.

Anyone seen the rising grubs stories? Chicken man basically admitted that robbo likes a fisting 🤢 his "technique" is called a fister licker 🤮
Made my clit shrivvel up like a raisin and die

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14