Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That food she posted from Spoons looks awful ! If I’d gone to the trouble of getting ready & organising a babysitter to be taken there, I’d be fuming !!

Reactions: 5
That food she posted from Spoons looks awful ! If I’d gone to the trouble of getting ready & organising a babysitter to be taken there, I’d be fuming !!
They literally went to work 🙄 to bleeping work! What a waste of time.

Reactions: 8
I bet she likes going in there because she’s with the ‘manager’ and it makes her feel superior

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't like her but on her stories she has posted a picture from 2015 and one from today, at two stone heavier and she looks better.
It's nice to see she, apparently, doesn't want to be as obsessed as she was.

Reactions: 4
Could she be any more obvious about wanting some freebies off Haven? Surely you don’t need to tag the holiday park in every story/post!

Reactions: 6
Wayne and Waynetta on vacay. Make it stop.
Don’t, they’re SOOOO IN LOVE! Their story is so romantic don’t you think? Their eyes met across the kitchen in Spoons where robbo was on her 9th hour as potwash. Rob’s stomach brushed up against the bar as he gazed at her. Her wedding ring glinted in the kitchen lights and her 10month post-partum stomach filled with butterflies. They had to have eachother/more babies to add to the haven holiday caravan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Don’t, they’re SOOOO IN LOVE! Their story is so romantic don’t you think? Their eyes met across the kitchen in Spoons where robbo was on her 9th hour as potwash. Rob’s stomach brushed up against the bar as he gazed at her. Her wedding ring glinted in the kitchen lights and her 10month post-partum stomach filled with butterflies. They had to have eachother/more babies to add to the haven holiday caravan!
Genius. 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sooo what I’ve concluded from her holiday is that she has paid to take the kids away to sit in front of the TV and to take them to a whetherspoons style bar/restaurant each night 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.