Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2021 holiday photo; jacket by femmeluxeseagull #gifted Chicken man appears courtesy of Nandos, who found him sleeping in the doorway with four assorted bottles of Gordon's.

thumbnail.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she ends her mat leave to go on furlough knowing she wont have to go back to work anytime soon. Stay classy Robbo.

I'm on SMP so getting about 600 a month and could be getting 2500 on furlough but given I'm in no worse off position than i would have been had this pandemic not happened I'm not going to start taking advantage of the situation 🙄

Reactions: 6
So she ends her mat leave to go on furlough knowing she wont have to go back to work anytime soon. Stay classy Robbo.

I'm on SMP so getting about 600 a month and could be getting 2500 on furlough but given I'm in no worse off position than i would have been had this pandemic not happened I'm not going to start taking advantage of the situation 🙄
No her maternity has ended anyway she meant she’s now on furlough not maternity she’s mentioned a lot her maternity is ending soon..

I thought spoons employees weren’t getting paid though

Reactions: 1

I don't understand that either, is she due back already? I'm in the same position as you - how tit is SMP 🤦🏼‍♀️

No her maternity has ended anyway she meant she’s now on furlough not maternity she’s mentioned a lot her maternity is ending soon..

I thought spoons employees weren’t getting paid though
They are being paid through the furlough scheme as it's at no cost to their head owner.

She must have only been taking 9 months and finished earlier than me then... I have a little one a similar age to her and my SMP doesnt run out until June and I will then be taking 3 month unpaid too

Mason is around the same age as my daughter and we both went on maternity similar times I’ve been off maternity since end of March so it’s about right I’m guessing she can’t afford to take unpaid time off

Reactions: 3
I eat at around 7-8pm depending on my shift but my sister has three kids and they eat together at 5. Helps teach the kids table manners.

Me and my husband (no kids) often eat at 5, especially since we've both been at home all the time. 😂

We're early risers though so do most things earlier!

Reactions: 2
I'm really shocked how late people eat their dinner 😂

I always eat at 4 or 5pm and my parents have always eaten dinner at about 2pm 🙈

I think it might be something to do with being farmers/ country bumpkins 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm really shocked how late people eat their dinner 😂

I always eat at 4 or 5pm and my parents have always eaten dinner at about 2pm 🙈

I think it might be something to do with being farmers/ country bumpkins 😂
I often eat earlier now I’m working from hone but when I was commuting dinner was often at 7. And I was bloody ravenous! 😂

Reactions: 2
Gosh we eat at 7:30/8pm. My husband hates going to bed hungry. It’s a bit late for me so I try for earlier. The kids eat earlier than us but we sit with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.