Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this baby must have a really flat head. He's always laid in bed, on the floor, in a rocker or now pram 🙄could they not set up a bit of tummy time for him in the garden or prop him up with some pillows if he is trying to sit?

Reactions: 6
I feel like this baby must have a really flat head. He's always laid in bed, on the floor, in a rocker or now pram 🙄could they not set up a bit of tummy time for him in the garden or prop him up with some pillows if he is trying to sit?
At that age it’s so easy to entertain them, just put out a big blanket a few toys and some sun cream on, and you can still relax as they can’t move! Must have been so hot for his back in that pram - she posted he was in it at lunchtime then again at night he was still in it!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Considering how she longed for children, she doesn’t seem to do an awful lot of fun things with them? (Soft play and Spoons doesn’t count)

Reactions: 3
I was thinking that about sitting, my daughter is 5 months & wants to sit up all the time, she'd go mad stuck in her buggy. I suppose its easier just to leave him strapped in, you can nip into the kitchen for wine without worrying 😏

Reactions: 1
Did she long for children though, or just the benefits of them- maternity leave, child allowance, trapping a man into lifelong responsibility. She still seems to be the mental age of about 15.

Reactions: 13
Latest stories "Robyn Ivy's being quiet. Just go see what she's doing".
Christ is Chicken Man that lazy?

Poor Ivy, stuck with a man who doesn't seem to want to do any sort of parenting, she's just her mum's baggage.

Reactions: 3
I can smell them through my phone.
Robbo-old jizz rag mixed with some Britney Spears eau de toilette, tuna and chewing gum.
Chicken man-BO, damp washing, stale yeasty beer breath and old cheese. Bet he wears week old crusty socks on his feet too. And his pants have skid marks in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Latest stories "Robyn Ivy's being quiet. Just go see what she's doing".
Christ is Chicken Man that lazy?

Poor Ivy, stuck with a man who doesn't seem to want to do any sort of parenting, she's just her mum's baggage.
I actually think that’s more reflective on Yobbo than chicken man

Reactions: 6
I actually think that’s more reflective on Yobbo than chicken man
Definitely.
It highlights the fact that this man doesn't actually parent and the fact that Yobbo is happy to have her child come down the pecking line because she's getting her hole.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can smell them through my phone.
Robbo-old jizz rag mixed with some Britney Spears eau de toilette, tuna and chewing gum.
Chicken man-BO, damp washing, stale yeasty beer breath and old cheese. Bet he wears week old crusty socks on his feet too. And his pants have skid marks in.
😂😂😂😂

If that was in a garden shed makeshift summer bar that a lot of people do it would look in place, however four litre bottles of gin stuck to her normal kitchen wall is just weird and out of place 🤣

Reactions: 10
If that was in a garden shed makeshift summer bar that a lot of people do it would look in place, however four litre bottles of gin stuck to her normal kitchen wall is just weird and out of place 🤣
Thats what I was thinking! Why would you stick that on the wall? 🤣

Spirit measures mounted on the kitchen wall. That’s how you know you’re proper white trash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s taken up a delivery slot when both her and chicken man could easily go to a shop, neither are working so no excuse 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.