Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1200 calories is disordered eating - she’s bleeping up her kids relationship with food before they’ve even got a chance at being healthy
I think that’s how she did it before, if you go from eating 3000 to 1200 a day with fat to lose, the weight will drop off. That’s how she got so small before so us the only way she knows how 🤯

She makes me feel bad because I find it so difficult to stick to 1200 cals and feel dizzy and sick
Don’t feel bad. Just aim to eat well, balanced and exercise 3-4 times a week. Robbo’s method is NOT sustainable and means she can in theory never enjoy a “naughty” meal (or a naughty meal ends up covering everything from fish and chips to pasta)

Reactions: 4
I’ve racked my brains trying to think who she looks like and today it hit me: Dominic Cummings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Who even does low carb anymore? I feel like that’s an urban myth from the Slim Fast era.

Reactions: 2
Whaaaaaaaaaat is the point in mouthing off about losing 10lbs if you're then gonna go eat a big mac, probs then complain on IG that you're fat, post loads of crap attempting to get people to believe her that she's lost yet another 10lbs and then the cycle continues.

Reactions: 5
Yea eat the big Mac enjoy and move on with ur day to me it's like she is only allowed to have it now since she punished herself to lose what kinda life is that

Reactions: 3
Eating a lot of calories to celebrate cutting a lot of calories seems perverse to me. It’s like the slimming worlders who binge on weigh day. She’s a freak.

Reactions: 6
The post she has just put up about going to hospital in the night, should scream all the reasons at her why she shouldn't be getting so pissed at home all the time. Glad she was sober enough to look after the baby!

Reactions: 11
The post she has just put up about going to hospital in the night, should scream all the reasons at her why she shouldn't be getting so pissed at home all the time. Glad she was sober enough to look after the baby!
Were either of them sober enough to drive though?!!!

Reactions: 3
Were either of them sober enough to drive though?!!!
If they weren’t they could have called a taxi. I’d be bored to tears if I couldn’t ever have a few drinks on a Saturday night incase something happened with my child. The chances of that happening is very small. The chances of that happening after a drink is smaller still.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Tbf the way my son went with croup I would’ve called an ambulance. Luckily we were already in A&E but I honesty thought at that moment he was going to stop breathing.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yobbo’s life doesn’t half make me sad. Married at 17, career at Wetherspoons, relying on men to fund her, thinks drawing a pair of boobs is top comedy and she can’t even drive? I am saddened.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yobbo’s life doesn’t half make me sad. Married at 17, career at Wetherspoons, relying on men to fund her, thinks drawing a pair of boobs is top comedy and she can’t even drive? I am saddened.
Did she really get married at 17 😮

If they weren’t they could have called a taxi. I’d be bored to tears if I couldn’t ever have a few drinks on a Saturday night incase something happened with my child. The chances of that happening is very small. The chances of that happening after a drink is smaller still.
There’s quite a difference between a couple of drinks on a Saturday night and daily drinks while slinging tramadol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.