Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting she's proud she's only drank twice between monday-thursday and she was drinking every day before that. God she is such a chav!

Reactions: 2
Her sis is so cringe, she’s got a tribute to her car (an Audi) in her instagram bio 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Please don’t look at me and think I’ve got it all together’

Honey. NOBODY thinks that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good on her for rating healthy/ losing weight etc for herself but I find it so bizarre that her fella doesn’t bother and seems to be completely the opposite?!

Reactions: 3
Came here to comment on that too. Are you still really postpartum after 8 months? Is she going to be postpartum for the next 15 years?

Reactions: 3
Is she kidding? I'm sorry but how insensitive and self-absorbed to be complaining about delivery time when just dropping a package at someones door could put them at risk.
Came here to say exactly the same! Never mind that thousands of people have died, poor Yobbo had to wait three weeks for new jeans

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.