Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son helped himself to cold beans from the fridge at 8am this morning. Very proud he was too 🙃 But would I heck offer that as a breakfast 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf I love ‘normal’ food for breakfast haha I don’t do food ‘rules’ so to speak, grub is grub. My kid ate crisps and satsumas for breakfast today 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s making a lovely classy gin sign for her kitchen. Pretty sure she used to have “live laugh love” above her bed with the ex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve followed her for a very long time so I am sure I am correct when I say she ‘didn’t really drink’ when she was with her ex husband, so I can only assume she’s gone into some form of regression with thinking it’s cool to get pished at home on gin

Reactions: 12
I’ve followed her for a very long time so I am sure I am correct when I say she ‘didn’t really drink’ when she was with her ex husband, so I can only assume she’s gone into some form of regression with thinking it’s cool to get pished at home on gin
They seemed to go to sleep really early or he would be asleep on the couch and she’d be filming him snore. All seemed very dull tbh.

They seemed to go to sleep really early or he would be asleep on the couch and she’d be filming him snore. All seemed very dull tbh.
It did seem boring however keeping a house like theirs (it seemed bigger than her current house), paying for expensive holidays, paying all of the bills etc on what was essentially one wage probably meant Richie worked long hours and/or in a demanding role.

Yeah they were always in bed at about 8pm. I think she settled down too young with an older man before she’d experienced anything and she got trapped into a domestic life and she’s acting out now, but 2 kids later is really not the time. She acts like a 17 year old now because she skipped that stage and got married for some reason. Regression.

Reactions: 6
My dietician (I’m diabetic) says you’re should have eaten your tea by about 6 and not eat anything else after that. Apparently if you eat later, it stops you sleeping as well because you’re still digesting your food. Seems to work for me now, I sleep much better.

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame because ultimately her relationship with CM will be the same as with Ritchie. It Just always seemed liked Ritchie truly loved her and CM isn’t really too bothered.

It’s a shame because ultimately her relationship with CM will be the same as with Ritchie. It Just always seemed liked Ritchie truly loved her and CM isn’t really too bothered.
I read CM as cervical mucus. Can you tell I just had a baby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s posted a meme about what kind of wife she’ll be. The hints for chicken man to propose start now. Surprised they haven’t done it already really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If chicken mans redeeming quality is his roast potatoes I’d be quickly gliding him into the bin based on the state of them roasties

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.