Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the baby ever not laying on his back
Nope. I cannot remember the last time I saw him sat up.

Why is she even getting drunk enough that not being hungover is a surprise, when she is in charge of small children at home? May be a controversial opinion but I think it’s so wrong! What happens if something happens to one of the kids? I know chicken man was there but let’s be honest, he was probably as pissed as her 🙄
Agreed! What would have happened in an emergency? They wouldn't be able to drive or function enough to care for them. There is nothing wrong with a glass of drink but if your expecting a hangover that is too much! Its so irresponsible!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Is the baby ever not laying on his back
Oh this drives me mad! Poor little thing must just be used to staring at ceilings all day long. Even if she doesn’t want to hold him upright, can she not get him a bouncer. Too much money and effort for our Yobbo probably. Grim

Reactions: 1
I wish I had her BBQ though. She always has really expensive things considering she’s had two maternity leaves in 3 years.

Reactions: 5
All I can see if chin, forehead and eyebrows in her latest photo. I really need her to take pictures elsewhere, she's practically begging to face plant the mirror.

• Haha
I know it’s good to be healthy etc, but the thought of sitting on a beach with your family while they have fish and chips and you have a pot of mushy peas just seems... sad, doesn’t it? ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Leave it to Yobbo to witch about having to eat mushy peas when everyone else is doing blackout Tuesday. Assuming she’s losing the weight in prep for her next affair?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it’s good to be healthy etc, but the thought of sitting on a beach with your family while they have fish and chips and you have a pot of mushy peas just seems... sad, doesn’t it? ☹
Yes I have done it before when I was on, shock, slimming world! Life's too short.

• Sad
Sad and so so so so boring! I've finally unfollowed

Why did she have kids?! And was so desperate for them?! Every other post is about how annoying they are for needing attention/food/looking after. She’s such a grim person honestly

Reactions: 6
I follow her ex Ritchie - he’s super sweet with Ivy - and today he’s posted a picture of a cheesecake his girlfriend has made him for his birthday. I really hope he’s happy now 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why did she have kids?! And was so desperate for them?! Every other post is about how annoying they are for needing attention/food/looking after. She’s such a grim person honestly
I hate the way she speaks about them. Everyone has days where their little ones drive them insane but she says awful things about them.

Every time I look at a picture of her I can’t get out of my head that she is a giant woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s drawn boobs on a whiteboard and posted about it. She’s so infantile it’s a bit weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.