Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks that if you want to be taking progress pictures, everything should be exactly the same, including the pose! On the right hand side the shirt at the bottom is still tight and is slightly opening. She just pushed one leg forward 🤷🏻‍♀️ We’d all lose those pounds like that! All about posing, her followers must be 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Tbf the way my son went with croup I would’ve called an ambulance. Luckily we were already in A&E but I honesty thought at that moment he was going to stop breathing.
Agree. I had an ambulance for my 2yo on Sunday night because of croup - I thought she was going to stop breathing it was terrifying! & I’m a very calm and rational healthcare worker! But it did make me think I am so so so glad I’d not had a drink or at least a good few drinks!!!

Reactions: 2
Clearly those people that hang around waiting for the yellow stickers - fine, but clearly the ones who clear the shelves and leave nothing for anyone else!

Reactions: 4
Bless her I don't think she realises most people will pick up a yellow sticker item if they see it and need it, no one is shaming her 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s just posted a photo saying only 5lb difference between pics but last week said she’d lost 10lb in 3 weeks and celebrated with a McDonald’s 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She tried to explain on a comment. Think it's basically; took before photo, put on 5lb, lost 10lb, so only 5lb different.

Also, before lockdown at some point she said that she was basically happy with her figure and wasn't going to lose much more weight, think Rob liked her how she was, but now she seems to have done a 180 and wants to lose a tonne more weight. I wonder why the change of heart?

Reactions: 2
Bit sad that ivy is spending fathers day with Rob and not her dad!
You know that is Yobbos doing. She wishes chicken man was her father and probably kicked off that it is her weekend completely disregarding that Richie is her dad.

Reactions: 1
Bit sad that ivy is spending fathers day with Rob and not her dad!
It is.
However Richie could be working. I doubt it, but I hope she isn't that type of person.

She may be an affair having, child ignoring, immature alcoholic who enjoys a good fisting but I hope she isn't using her child as a weapon too.

Reactions: 8
She posted that she walked past Kate McCann on their day out. That must have been a nice change for her and Rob - seeing worse parents than them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s been quiet for a few days. How long until the cryptic ‘thanks for all your messages. I’m fine just a lot going on!’ post? 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not bothered by what way she looks or what weight she is . My own weight and looks have changed after kids. I think more her attitude and personality change between the space of a few months the posts n stories on Instagram say it
all. I think she's made a few controversial life decisions that don't sit well with most which has more people talking about her.
Couldn’t agree more tbf. She does plenty to rip without ripping into her physical appearance. Though the height of illusion people present is very annoying!

Reactions: 3
Apparently she’s getting new glasses and is blaming it on the bridge to why they’re so low down. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She defo reads here. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently she’s getting new glasses and is blaming it on the bridge to why they’re so low down. 🤷🏼‍♀️ She defo reads here. 😂
I was just about to post the same thing. Its clear she reads here as noone has ever commented on a picture. Hi Yobbo!

Reactions: 1
She posted that she walked past Kate McCann on their day out. That must have been a nice change for her and Rob - seeing worse parents than them!
Absolutely pissing myself laughing at this comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.