Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She openly admitted it a while ago. Thought it was hilarious.
Yeah I saw that post, but to imply its daily is abit much 🤷🏻‍♀️

This. She’s made it a running joke. And tbh everything posted publicly is up for discussion as it has been on previous threads
I wasnt saying it shouldnt be discussed. Just thought it was an unfair comment 🤷🏻‍♀️ all allowed to agree and disagree across the board

Yobbo’s life doesn’t half make me sad. Married at 17, career at Wetherspoons, relying on men to fund her, thinks drawing a pair of boobs is top comedy and she can’t even drive? I am saddened.
You forgot to mention logging the calories in paracetamol on My Fitness Pal. 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm not defending her but the use of an ambulance doesn't mean that both her and Rob were too pissed to drive.

Normally when 999 or 111 are phones about a young infant the protocol is to send ambulance crew out the cause they can deteriorate so quickly.
With croup and the symptoms of it you are advised to phone 111 and then 999 if a child goes downhill quickly - it can result in a real struggle to breath for the child, lips turning a funny colour etc.

All of that warrants an ambulance and parent's should not be made to feel bad.

Reactions: 13
What I don't understand is why she took a photo of herself and her sick baby and posted it to instagram. The last thing on my mind would have been a photo op.

Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is why she took a photo of herself and her sick baby and posted it to instagram. The last thing on my mind would have been a photo op.
agreed. I think it’s so horrible when parents take photos of their sick children to post on social media. There is just no need. Ok, take a photo if you wish and keep it to yourself, but why post on social media? Oh wait, for attention! Pathetic.

Reactions: 12
agreed. I think it’s so horrible when parents take photos of their sick children to post on social media. There is just no need. Ok, take a photo if you wish and keep it to yourself, but why post on social media? Oh wait, for attention! Pathetic.
Agreed! It is pathetic attention seeking and its cruel! Garnering attention off of your own childs misery!

Reactions: 6
When my sons have been in hospital, ive been too worried to even think of taking pictures 😣 the world of instagrammers!

Reactions: 3
I can understand if a parent takes a pic and loads it to Facebook - especially after the event. Facebook is more personal to most so it’s like an update for the family and friends at once. Instagram though?? Attention seeking twit

Agree with the above post fb is normally a more personal space but her instagram isn’t 😕
I recently shared a post to both my Instagram and fb about my littlest newly diagnosed illness however on Instagram i omitted the picture of her (and it was a picture of her a few moths before whilst she was well) the only reason I posted on insta was to raise awareness of her illness and with a fairly decent following was hoping to educate people It wasn’t at all for sympathy.

Reactions: 4
I'm not defending her but the use of an ambulance doesn't mean that both her and Rob were too pissed to drive.

Normally when 999 or 111 are phones about a young infant the protocol is to send ambulance crew out the cause they can deteriorate so quickly.
With croup and the symptoms of it you are advised to phone 111 and then 999 if a child goes downhill quickly - it can result in a real struggle to breath for the child, lips turning a funny colour etc.

All of that warrants an ambulance and parent's should not be made to feel bad.
My little girl went to bed fine didn't have a sniffle and woke at 11pm gasping for breath! We rung 999 and they dispatched an ambulance straight away! By the time they arrived her lips had gone blue. She had croup and was given steroids and it's the scariest thing ever. We both drive, hadn't had a drink but as said, children can deteriorate so quickly they will send an ambulance and take them to hospital in most cases.

Agree with the above post fb is normally a more personal space but her instagram isn’t 😕
I recently shared a post to both my Instagram and fb about my littlest newly diagnosed illness however on Instagram i omitted the picture of her (and it was a picture of her a few moths before whilst she was well) the only reason I posted on insta was to raise awareness of her illness and with a fairly decent following was hoping to educate people It wasn’t at all for sympathy.
I hope you and your little one are doing Well ❤❤

My little girl went to bed fine didn't have a sniffle and woke at 11pm gasping for breath! We rung 999 and they dispatched an ambulance straight away! By the time they arrived her lips had gone blue. She had croup and was given steroids and it's the scariest thing ever. We both drive, hadn't had a drink but as said, children can deteriorate so quickly they will send an ambulance and take them to hospital in most cases.

OMG that is so scary 😲 I’ve never heard of croup! It must have been so hard to see your kid like that.

Has anyone noticed the lack of crap clothing posts recently? I haven’t seen a #luxegal plug for a while... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Omg, isn't she going to hashtag #1982647dayspostpartum anymore?! Also, pretty sure she’s still including the entire weight of birthing Mason in her weight loss calculation. Yes it must’ve taken real diet willpower and calorie counting to extract that human out of your body.

• Haha
She had 400 calories all day, and then a picky plate for dinner. Does anyone actually believe that? Hellooooo disordered eating.

She’s just posted a photo saying only 5lb difference between pics but last week said she’d lost 10lb in 3 weeks and celebrated with a McDonald’s 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.