Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mostly struck by how gross it is in this weather to have posted a burger... hot rotting beef and cheese 🤢 she’s just so classy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Seems a bit of a waste time, money and food in a time like this to be posting cheese burger that’s going to go In the bun 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just find her so immature.

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused. Did she actually really post a cheeseburger in the post? Why? Why would you do that? I mean even if there wasn’t a pandemic, why would you do that? I really don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused. Did she actually really post a cheeseburger in the post? Why? Why would you do that? I mean even if there wasn’t a pandemic, why would you do that? I really don’t get it.
im just as confused as you are. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think her sister sent it to her, didn’t she? So her sister is a weirdo too haha. Her for sending it and the Robbo for wanting it

You are being a bit dramatic. The postman will be delivering things anyway. Have you not ordered one single thing in 10 weeks?
People should be ordering essentials only. I’ve seen what it’s like inside my local Royal Mail sorting office and it’s not safe or socially distanced.

• Angry
People should be ordering essentials only. I’ve seen what it’s like inside my local Royal Mail sorting office and it’s not safe or socially distanced.
I understand what you are saying but Instagram and Facebook are full of people showing off and joking about how much internet shopping they have been doing so it’s not just Robbo.

• Sick
So she’s driven 2 hours to buy a McDonald’s, turned the box inside out and took it to the post office to send it to her sister who, understandably, won’t eat it... WHY?!

It’s vile.

Right, I’ve finally unfollowed. Can’t deal with this stupid airhead any longer. It was the story today an out being sat in the garden and can’t wait til her new sun loungers arrive, I think she just generally shows off materialistic things that god knows how they afford.

How did she used to come across as a really nice lass when she was with Ritchie and now she's with Rob she's one of those mums you'd definitely avoid in the playground, come across really rough now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How did she used to come across as a really nice lass when she was with Ritchie and now she's with Rob she's one of those mums you'd definitely avoid in the playground, come across really rough now
It seems like an act though. As in, who is she really? She doesnt have a solid personality.

Reactions: 9
She got married when she was about 12. She has no idea who she really is, just pegs her personality to whoever who is paying her bills at the time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she even getting drunk enough that not being hungover is a surprise, when she is in charge of small children at home? May be a controversial opinion but I think it’s so wrong! What happens if something happens to one of the kids? I know chicken man was there but let’s be honest, he was probably as pissed as her 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.