Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else just slightly irritated by Robbo and Robster booking a tacky holiday to Morocco, mostly because Wetherspoons staff have all been furloughed? Shouldn’t they be saving their pennies? I earn FAR more than her and her hideous man but we are being so careful right now in case of unemployment 😑
I wouldn’t be booking a holiday right now that’s for sure!

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t looked at her Instagram in a while. I see Ivy has been gifted a bed, ffs. She did the #aff #ad thing on the grid but just AD on the story. Not exactly making it very clear, Robyn.

Reactions: 7
I certainly wouldn’t be booking a holiday for 7 months time, that seems far too soon to know what state the world will be in by then, we haven’t even hit the peak yet.
Yes you would get a refund but it seems a lot of hassle and money to pay out before then with no guarantee of it happening 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So she’s on maternity leave from a part time job at spoons and he’s a manager with an ex partner and two kids. How the f can they afford that and who’s have mason?! Scum is what she is! I used to really respect her too!

Reactions: 12
So she’s on maternity leave from a part time job at spoons and he’s a manager with an ex partner and two kids. How the f can they afford that and who’s have mason?! Scum is what she is! I used to really respect her too!
Credit cards.

Reactions: 8
I think she's one of these people who absolutely adores the attention that being pregnant brings you... the kids afterwards, not so much. As soon as she sneezed the poor boy out of her chuff she was bending and snapping in a Spoons. Disgraceful.

Looks like her pal the rising grub has had an epiphany; she has had a wash, limited her sluttyness and found jesus or underwear or something. Just need yobbo to pack it in now.

Reactions: 8
Is it just the county that I live in that have specifically requested that residents not burn anything in their gardens because none of the emergency services have time to deal with it if you duck yourself up?

Of course Yobbo and chicken man are above the rules though. Dickheads 🙄

Reactions: 4
How can she afford so much 🤔. So many holidays that seem like once in a life time opportunities and always without the kids.

Reactions: 3
She gets knocked up then rinses the men. The thing she shags now is an abomination and so is she. She's screwing the state for money and more than likely fucks Richie over. Ivy sees none of his money. All goes on holidays for her and that fat slob she's with. Pathetic excuse for a woman and a mother.

Reactions: 6
Are they not going to Mexico now? Or is this as well as?!
She's got two holidays, the couples one she has just booked and the family one in Mexico. A Wetherspoons Manager salary can average at £38,000 Inc bonuses but can be higher (up to £55k). They do seem to spend a lot on holidays considering she's part time and has been on maternity leave twice in the last 3 years. I suppose it depends what else they pay out for, if they have Rob's kids 50% he probably doesn't need to pay maintenance, plus Robin will get maintenance for Ivy if she is the main carer. I've not been on any luxury foreign holidays since my daughter was born (she's 2.5) but we've been abroad 3 times on a budget and saved alot of money for our daughter's future, I've only got one child though. I often see people on my Facebook and wonder how they do everything.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.