Being_Robbo #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally do not understand her. Since I left work in July for maternity I have gone into work (I work in Greggs) about 3 times and normally to buy other people stuff with my discount. She would move into a spoons if she could

Reactions: 2
She went to Newcastle to not explore, just to go to a different weatherspoons. She was there last night and back again in the morning 😂 but she put a post up saying “we are the most in love couple” so spoons is doing something for them I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She went to Newcastle to not explore, just to go to a different weatherspoons. She was there last night and back again in the morning 😂 but she put a post up saying “we are the most in love couple” so spoons is doing something for them I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's a tit Newcastle is the best city! The people are so friendly too. Loads of quirky bars and things to see. ..She's probably scared another spoons fluzie is gonna steal her chicken man so she struts around them all stating her claim 😂

“We are the most in love couple”...whose she tryin to convince?! Her followers or herself?

Reactions: 4
Lol I don’t think the ‘happiest most in love’ people tell each other to duck off on the regular. Nice try hun. She’s trying so hard to convince herself that ending her marriage was the right choice.

As an aside, Rob’s face makes my vagina dry up and fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you’re happy & in love - you don’t need to declare it on the internet ! I’ve always found that the people that feel the need to “prove” their relationship are always the ones who have problems !! She’s a very bizarre, very immature girl

She's a tit Newcastle is the best city! The people are so friendly too. Loads of quirky bars and things to see. ..She's probably scared another spoons fluzie is gonna steal her chicken man so she struts around them all stating her claim 😂
Floosie even 😂

New thread title suggestion: Disgusting hints and tips from Rob, they’re really no better than Wayne and Waynetta Slob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Early thread suggestion Being_Robbo #3 Her glasses are misting from all the weekend fisting 👊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
They must literally only go there for their joint staff discount. Imagine your other half not even being able to splash out on a nice/different venue for a fun night away?! Or maybe they get to drink for free because she talks about being fisted on the internet and wears dresses made from bin bags so is the poster girl for weatherspoons?

• Haha
Latest story. Chicken man had the snip last night but she’s made it all about her. 🙄
Poor me!
no more little chicken children

Maybe that explains why I saw ivy in Durham. I'm sure she's always packed off somewhere either her dads or nanas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.