Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
This is my tree and I love it. My little boy loves the lights on the grinch film so our tree has coloured lights on it and baubles which are years old. It also reminds me of my parents Christmas tree with all the 80’s coloured lights on it when I was a child. Becky wouldn’t know nostalgia if it came up and smacked her in the face. There’s not a bit of Poundland tat on my tree but decorations that mean something! I like the fact you can also see it’s a tree and not thrown every deviation know you man on there!!
9B9F4049-8011-4011-81A0-9C9074320316.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
"I JUST WANNA WALK IN A SHOP. I DON'T WANT TO BE TOLD TO DOWNLOAD THE APP. I DON'T WANNA SCAN IT AND GET TOLD I'M 170 IN THE QUEUE WHEN THERE'S ONE PERSON IN THE SHOP. AND HAVTA WAWK ROUND TIL THEY LET ME IN. I JUST WANNA GO IN."

The words of a woman in the deep death grip of an addiction. The only things that made her sad from those crashes are a) delaying her from a tat and bragging mission and b) keeping her away from crawling into her pit for the customary 17 hours of shuteye, beginning at 6pm.

Can you IMAGINE working security at Michael Kors at BISTA when Madge and the trainee cock destroyer come barrelling towards you needing to get in so they can brag on the gram and not actually buy anything get out my way ya fakking kannttttt :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GossBoss

VIP Member
She done the same last year and cleared the shelves of reduced decorations,someone less off could have bought them but no this greedy selfish cunt just has to have to have everything, I hope she has shit Christmas...so yeah
She's vile. There's a lady in NZ I follow who has paid someone's rent for them in January. She requested nominations & had 3000 entries which her & her husband read through. After they decided on the worthiest cause they asked how much rent the person paid. They weren't paying a lot due to their situation & were getting help but because this lovely influencer had thought it'd be much more, & had allowed for it, she sent her budget to them .... equivalent of 6 months rent for the struggling family.
Then, inspired by her kindness, 2 of her followers wanted to help as well so another 2 families are also gettingsome help
THAT is being kind. THAT is Christmas. THAT is giving back . THAT, all of that Beggy would NEVER be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MMMMM99

You can tell she's not used to the finer things in life by the way she does posts like this.
She's such a brag, I'd never dream of putting a post up if I opened up a bottle of champagne, it's so bloody chavvy!
This sums her up perfectly. She's a chav, pure and very simple. No taste (plastic beads and vile flower tree décor). No style (wardrobe full of buzz polyester and bargains i.e. the rubbish that the shop couldn't sell). No class (foul mouthed, braggy, beggy, boastful and greedy). Look at my bottle of Champagne, in front of my naff Christmas tree and my 6 weeks too early ugly nails. But OBVIOUSLY I'm LITERALLY just jealous! Yes love, my life is so dull I want to be just like you.......NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Christ aye, a small H&M bag and a mini Gucci bag with a free sample in 🙈🤣

Let’s see how your bank account looks when you’re paying rent for your own place like my 19 year old is. Working nearly full time and at uni studying for her psychology degree. It’s just been her birthday and I bought her a load of underwear, socks a coat, hat, gloves & scarf and some essential type clothes for the winter and she nearly cried 🥺 she amazes me everyday she’s such a grounded and hard working young woman who doesn’t ask me for anything! Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Beggy/Brooke.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Apologies if this on here somewhere but we need a Beggy Xmas bingo card. We can cross something off everytime she does it/says it, and we will soon get a full house. Some starting suggestions from previous years…
- Pints of fudge (as mentioned above)
- Sweetie Tree
- Chocolate bars melted to make…another chocolate bar 🙄
- presents for her dogs rehomed puppies
- deodorants for her Dad (which one I can’t remember)
-gonks
- that stupid “believe” sign
- deciding on a new theme for next year and buying ALL the baubles before Xmas this year
There are many many more….
OMG amazing idea!
- All stories set to Buble 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'
- Big decs REVEAWWWL followed by redoing them three days later because "it just wasn't me"
- Prawn cocktail on Christmas Day
- "It's obviously Brooke's birthday right after obviously"
- "I call em Stans"
- Every time she mentions buying a present for someone she barely knows (binmen mentioned already)
- Every sneaky mention she slips in of exactly how much she paid for Jaysun's present... half points if she says it "cost a lot" or "very expensive", double points if she flashes banknotes or a gift card
- Tutorial on how to fluff out branches
- Posts sweet tree tutorial reel twice in a single day by accident
- Panic buying VOYYYYLES on ebay
- Comedown starting on December 15th and posting nothing on the day itself
- Sad voice stories in the dark starting January 3rd as the hag ponders the total emptiness of post-Christmas existence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

GossBoss

VIP Member
Now don't get me wrong, I love a bargain & have bought a few things recently on offer (never using her links) but they were things I needed, a couple I wanted but I then take a bag or 2 to Charity to make room.
Anyway, what I came on to say is there was a lady on TV this morning talking about Black Friday & offers etc & she said that whenever she's tempted by something in a sale that she doesn't really need, she remembers a saying her late Dad used to say .. * if you buy it you might be saving 30% but if you don't buy it, you'll be saving 100% ! *

I love that & think I'll remember it now too 😊

Wise words 👌

• Heart

Abce3456

VIP Member
“Hi I’m Beggy home sweet home!!! Coming to you live from the tat filled cedar room accessorised with prolapsed anus Christmas tree”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she pulling the neck down on that sweater and saying it could be early menopause when her doctor told her a few weeks ago she isn't menopausal.
I fucking wish she would stop making light of it, I'm currently going through the menopause & I can tell you now you pathetic, sad cunt it is no laughing matter 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Poptart

VIP Member
Another sermon this morning. "Don't worry if you haven't got your tree up yet" I can assure everyone I'm not worried as it's fucking November and In the real world we have actual problems to worry about!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Maybe we’re a weird family, but we put all ours up the first weekend in December, i book a weekend holiday from work and we do it as a family. Christmas tunes on, wine & cheese, chocolates, baileys etc. We actually look forward to it as a family and have fun with it as the start of Christmas time. We also volunteer together at the food bank Christmas hamper packing evening that same week.

I can’t imagine Christmas decor consuming me like it does Becky, or it being something I do alone, it’s pretty sad and shows how empty & lonely her life is.

Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Yesterday she started following oak furniture land, today her tv unit collapses.

Coincidence? 🤔
Let's watch & see if a freebie suddenly lands on Beggys doorstep.

• Angry
  • Wow

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Just because the Christmas decorations are on sale Beggy doesn’t mean you need to buy more! Leave them for people that can not afford to pay much, if there is one person who doesn't need more decorations it’s you!!

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Unless I’m missing something that tree looks even more shit the minute someone takes a couple of sweets off it and shows the white polystyrene cone🤷🏼‍♀️ I just don’t see the point of it 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh I think the clinic has some measure of blame in this, they’ve clearly identified the hag as an easy mark, considering she’s gormless, addicted to spending and supplied by apparently infinite funds.

She’s just working her way down the price list. The lady at the clinic could suggest a round of dog piss injections for £500 and she’d get them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24