Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she started following oak furniture land, today her tv unit collapses.

Coincidence? 🤔
Let's watch & see if a freebie suddenly lands on Beggys doorstep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So the TV broke because it just won't switch on and the TV unit it was on randomly also coincidentally collapsed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There wouldn’t be ‘stuff everywhere’ if she didn’t hoard so much shite

Reactions: 8
The tv s fine and so is the unit .she decided she needs a new tv and unit. Someone likes and follow Hinchy no reason for them to give up what so ever . . Your unit does not just give up its not that old . And your tv also . Some one is trying to blag a free one . . Jealous of Hinch. Fake desperate absolutely nothing wrong with either. No reason for your unit to give up . It’s modern. You fake . Time to email sky tv. Do not think about even giving this to her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s already been gifted SkyGlass so has made out her tv has broken. We haven’t seen the broken tv or broken unit, have we? I may have missed it if we have. She’d better not be gifted one, it’ll mean I’ll have to cancel Sky!
That wouldn’t surprise me at all … no way have they broken together

Reactions: 5
Surely she’s not lying about the tv breaking and is on the beg for a sky freebie, why would they gift her anything she never mentions sky tv, ever, its pointless what does she think sky do, sit there watching people’s insta waiting to just gift people stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣

Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve even seen such blatant lying and begging. Ok a tv might stop working all of a sudden but I’ve had my LG tv for almost 10 years now and it’s fine. I’m sure they only bought that tv when they had the cedar room done so it’s what almost 3 years old? Nah. Not buying it.

And a unit does not just collapse without warning.

And, and....what is she so busy with???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
43, I repeat 43! I have honestly seen people well into their 60’s who look so much younger. If she was ageing naturally then that’s one thing, but this is someone who has spent ££££ on her appearance this year. An ad for the clinic she most definitely is not
I would never say she was only 43, she does look much older. I felt quite sorry for her skin because her chin area looks quite sore and she's still putting make up over it! She isn't a very good advert for anything is she!

Reactions: 3
How can someone come on insta laughing and joking about their broken tv and collapsed unit unless they know there’s a new tv and unit on the way! I’d be devastated if that happened to me, I sure as hell won’t be laughing especially at a time like this!
She doesn’t even need a tv in her cedar room, she’s either storying in the kitchen or in her bed at 6pm watching tele 🙄 but we all know how greedy she is don’t we! 😠

Reactions: 13
She got the new unit & the TV in March 2020, the cedar shed room was built middle of February 2020.
So both lasted 20 months?
Why not contact the companies?
Does she not have a guarantee with the TV?
Surely it's not another tv that Jason's smashed up is it? 🤔🤫🤭

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If she does get Sky Glass and a new unit then Sky and Oak Furniture Land should be utterly ashamed of themselves. I get the need to promote your business etc but the huns are a greedy bunch and they are not doing it for the right reasons.
Im a Sky customer and I'm a but miffed about them gifting Sky Glass to the huns as they already have been, nothing for customer loyalty! If the huns can get a free TV why can't I have a free box upgrade? I've got to pay for the pleasure!!
I'd leave Sky just based on that but my husband won't let me 🤣 he thinks they are the best!

#Beccathebuilder more like #Beccathebeg

Reactions: 14
If she does get Sky Glass and a new unit then Sky and Oak Furniture Land should be utterly ashamed of themselves. I get the need to promote your business etc but the huns are a greedy bunch and they are not doing it for the right reasons.
Im a Sky customer and I'm a but miffed about them gifting Sky Glass to the huns as they already have been, nothing for customer loyalty! If the huns can get a free TV why can't I have a free box upgrade? I've got to pay for the pleasure!!
I'd leave Sky just based on that but my husband won't let me 🤣 he thinks they are the best!

I left sky after 20 yrs of loyalty they wasn’t one bit bothered, best thing I ever did!! It’s time these companies woke up & realised!

Reactions: 8
imagine tagging Balenciaga when you’ve been let down flogging their trainers second hand 🤣🤣 £250pp? 😝View attachment 868645
This colour way was the first ones they brought out seen so many blag ones of them how embarrassing 🤣🤣🤯 she probably bought them on her first trip to Bicester village

Same I’ve been with sky 16 years and if she gets one I will literally go at them 😤

Reactions: 2
The unit has probably collapsed under the weight of all the shite she displays on there

Reactions: 4
Why does she seem to think only men need alarm clocks? Because us feeble women are only at home to cook and clean for them? duck off Becky you sexist twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.