Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww she sounds all germy again, I’d steer clear from the Dooley

Reactions: 5
She sounds full of cold. Can be a symptom of new omicron variant. Should get a test.

Reactions: 5
Just because the Christmas decorations are on sale Beggy doesn’t mean you need to buy more! Leave them for people that can not afford to pay much, if there is one person who doesn't need more decorations it’s you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
More bloody decorations, the woman isn't wired right 🥴

LEAVE THE DISCOUNTED BAUBLES & crappy ORNAMENTS ALONE!!!

Reactions: 14
Why not take those Christmas decorations to your local food bank ect ect. obviously will help someone . You greedy person .you take all so. No one can have anything. . Selfish greedy person. If you want take one hey . Leave something for some one else that may be can’t afford it at full price .
Like your last post what’s your worst present very distasteful . Iron knifes ect ect. . Disgusting . I have just purchased that for a 22 year old for a niece that has asked for that because she lives in a rented home. She works hard for a living 40 plus hours .

Little miss brooky blesses mamby Pamby baby has no idea . Mummy and daddy are wiping her backside at ever opportunity . Only reason because she is not a hairdresser. She is the hair washer and sweeper upper nothing more . . Mummy and daddy paid for the pizzas last night .

Reactions: 10
She done the same last year and cleared the shelves of reduced decorations,someone less off could have bought them but no this greedy selfish bleep just has to have to have everything, I hope she has tit Christmas...so yeah

Reactions: 13
She done the same last year and cleared the shelves of reduced decorations,someone less off could have bought them but no this greedy selfish bleep just has to have to have everything, I hope she has tit Christmas...so yeah
She has got problems! She enjoys Christmas because of all the tat she can buy nothing more! Her Christmas will be tit! They will be all in separate rooms with half a dinner, half a pudding, half and half colslaw.
I don't know about anybody else but I find shopping exhausting and I don't take any pleasure in spending money on random crap! I don't envy her mindset at all! Her head must be so busy with her thoughts of I need to go out and spend!
Then she's like look at me I've got all the bargains when she has sheds full of tit that she doesn't know she's got in them. She's a hoarder! End of! Buys and keeps just in case! In case of what? Opening your own grotto?
Go to the mirror Beggy and take a good long hard look at yourself!

Reactions: 17
Yep and stored in the shed unused after admitting she’ll never use them, she just had to get them as they were cheap 😕

Coming from a woman who demands we all ‘be kind’. She’s the worst kind of human.

Reactions: 16
I can't cope with her posting a poll about keeping to restrictions if they cancel Christmas! She never followed any to begin with! It's not like she's having a big Christmas bonanza is it! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
When the count down stops she will have zero content, this mornings story smacked of she’s even bored herself with it all.

Reactions: 7
LMAO at the hag twitching her curtains at her neighbours having builders round! Forget the Christmas countdown, I’m starting a countdown to when she gets her driveway redone too :unsure:

My guess is second week of January, right after she books veygus and the spending high wears off.

She can’t stand to watch others spending and renovating without getting involved herself!

Reactions: 17
She's vile. There's a lady in NZ I follow who has paid someone's rent for them in January. She requested nominations & had 3000 entries which her & her husband read through. After they decided on the worthiest cause they asked how much rent the person paid. They weren't paying a lot due to their situation & were getting help but because this lovely influencer had thought it'd be much more, & had allowed for it, she sent her budget to them .... equivalent of 6 months rent for the struggling family.
Then, inspired by her kindness, 2 of her followers wanted to help as well so another 2 families are also gettingsome help
THAT is being kind. THAT is Christmas. THAT is giving back . THAT, all of that Beggy would NEVER be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.