Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMrs

Why would 3 adults all be sat in separate rooms on a night, especially when 2 of them are watching the same series.
Bloody strange family dynamics there Beggy, thank god your sermon this morning made everyone realise your more of a knob than we first thought but then your afternoon/evening antics have confirmed that even more.

I’ll stick with my family thanks, where we work full time, do things together and with the kids, cook without needing a Gousto recipe card and don’t decorate our house for Xmas in the summer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Gogojo

VIP Member
Please do not copy or do what beggy has done and gone to a clinic for b12 injections listen to your doctor. And no beggy you wasn’t offered tablets remember you went to a chemist and asked. You we’re told to wait 2 months and have your bloods checked again by your gp. Stop telling lies 🤥. What suits you may clearly not suit other people.

Gagajun

So whats the deal with this account and Beggy? what have I missed??
During the first lockdown, she got gifted a £600 bbq and she was bragging about it, Michael called her out saying it’s inappropriate to shove it down people’s throat during lockdown when most are struggling with money and health issues so her puppets sent him homophobic messages, he asked her to address it but she refused in case she loses followers

• Sad

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
What happened to "Donating all gifted items" to schools/raffles etc?
Too fucking greedy to part with the steam off her piss is Beggy.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Love giving to charity my arse, you've sold grotty, stinky shoes on marketplace for £2 a pair before so fuck you with your blatant bullshit & lies.

Shez80

What happened to the gifted items she was going to donate to a worthy cause this Xmas? 🤥

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow who'd have thought that at a park n ride you would park your car, get on the bus, get off the bus at the other end, do your business, get the bus back to the car park and then go back to your car.
Shock! Horror! 🤯
I can't believe it, not sure about you lot, but that's just opened up a whole new world to me 🙄

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
So the TV broke because it just won't switch on and the TV unit it was on randomly also coincidentally collapsed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to be graphic but those big red flowers look like prolapsed arseholes :LOL:

Maybe it’s subliminal messaging because the swingers are coming over this weekend :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She missed a trick by not adding in those pampas grass BAWWWWLS she was bragging about the other day, maybe those are for another one of her four trees though(n)

• Haha
Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
£190 that tree, not to mention the extra lights added & the rest of the shite.
She doesn't even give a fuck that this company let down hundreds of people ( including her followers) last year when they didn't get orders out to paying customers.
She doesn't give a toss though as long as she's alright.
I detest the greedy cunt...so yeah 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Gogojo

VIP Member
Got a busy week with Christmas decorations really how fu*in sad . Some of us have to work 5 full days a week if not more. I really could not even begin to think about bloody Christmas decorations in early November.
Seriously this creature has lost the plot . Get a grip beggy or get help because my god you need it.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You can tell she's not used to the finer things in life by the way she does posts like this.
She's such a brag, I'd never dream of putting a post up if I opened up a bottle of champagne, it's so bloody chavvy!

Attachments

• Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
She is so fucking odd. She’s basically just moaning about having sooooo much to do cos she’s putting Christmas decorations in every room and it takes her soooo long 🥴 I thought you enjoyed it Beggy??? Clearly not, it’s just your whole personality to be a Christmas tat loving twat!

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hey Beggy,
Word of advice hun, when someone gifts you anti wrinkle cream at 25, they are trying to tell you something.
You really should have used it, maybe then you'd not have a face like a dropped ball sack 🥴

• Haha