Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bicester/Bisssstaaaa mustn't of been good. Shes gone very quiet..... no brags or anything???
I was there last week there was no bargains/offers to be had like pre covid, It also depends what you like or want. Maybe there’ll end up at Milton Keynes tomorrow! They wouldn’t want to come home empty handed!

Reactions: 7
I was there last week there was no bargains/offers to be had like pre covid, It also depends what you like or want. Maybe there’ll end up at Milton Keynes tomorrow! They wouldn’t want to come home empty handed!
First time for me a few weeks back, got a couple of bargains but nothing amazing. I liked the setting thought it’s was lovely, the planting and stuff but it wasn’t for me. I live near Beggy and wouldn’t make a special trip there or pay for a hotel. We only went as we were passing
She posted she was in Gucci, I went in there and it was very cheap looking and the assistants couldn’t be arsed
We did sit and have a coffee though and people watched which was fun. Some people think as it’s a designer village you have to wear everything designer 🤣 saw some right states literally everything they had on was designer, I wore F&F.!

Reactions: 15
You called it! They’re off to Milton Keynes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣 made a massive deal about going to bista to get all her Christmas presents but is now going to Milton Keynes instead. Did the designer village not have a primark 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WOT no countdown! I wonder if she's fuming she couldn't find any 99p tat in BISTA.

It'd be odd if she did though, considering she went a couple of years ago and bought barely anything then either... she knows the drill at the 'designer village', no B&M or the range there! :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Imagine going on a weekend away and being in bed at 8.30. Atleast go for a meal or a drink ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You aren't quiet cos you're enjoying time with Brooke you big fibber.
You're quiet cos it took you 5 hours to get to 'Bista', it was too busy for you to shop & have to stand in queues and then it was 6pm & time for bed.
I bet she bought sweet f.a yesterday and has to make up for it today so is heading to Milton Keynes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣🤣🤣 made a massive deal about going to bista to get all her Christmas presents but is now going to Milton Keynes instead. Did the designer village not have a primark 🤣🤣🤣
This!!
Why even bother with Bicester Village. She knows what's there! 🤣
She should know by now she isn't Prada or Gucci, she's Primark and B&M!

She's quiet because she's fuming to be honest 🤭 that's what you get for being a Beggy brag!

I can't believe they were in bed by 8:30! You would make the most of being away overnight wouldn't you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This!!
Why even bother with Bicester Village. She knows what's there! 🤣
She should know by now she isn't prada or gucci, she's Primark and B&M!

She's quiet because she's fuming to be honest 🤭 that's what you get for being a Beggy brag!

I can't believe they were in bed by 8:30! You would make the most of being away overnight wouldn't you!
I'm sure she didn't like Milton Keynes the last time

Reactions: 1
Why would you drive 3 hours from your house to spend a few hours at Bicester?
We went recently and it was rammed, most of shops you had to pre book a queue slot so I’m guessing that Beggy couldn’t get any slots after arriving so late in the day. It’s open till 7pm on a Sunday but they were already back at the hotel then and must have eaten tea as they were in bed.

What a waste of a road trip and hotel. She may as well have gone to the nearest town to her and stayed in a hotel there.

Beggy your boring love

Reactions: 8
We went recently and it was rammed, most of shops you had to pre book a queue slot so I’m guessing that Beggy couldn’t get any slots after arriving so late in the day. It’s open till 7pm on a Sunday but they were already back at the hotel then and must have eaten tea as they were in bed.

What a waste of a road trip and hotel. She may as well have gone to the nearest town to her and stayed in a hotel there.

Beggy your boring love
And it took 5 hrs yesterday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Beggy your boring love
We all know how she likes to waste money
Why would a hotel room and petrol be any different for her to waste!

Becky will have no patience for booking slots and virtual queues it all has to be now with her, guessing Brooke will be the same.

Reactions: 4
Who has a mcdonalds breakfast after staying in a hotel....did they not provide one? shes an odd fish

Reactions: 15
I’m waiting for Bista was Shhhitt.! She has Norwich an hour and half away which is lovely and Westfield, bluewater and lakeside. Centre of London is only hour and half on the train from Ipswich
Why waste a hotel and not have a meal etc. To be honest wasn’t that much around there I didn’t think

Who has a mcdonalds breakfast after staying in a hotel....did they not provide one? shes an odd fish
She wouldn’t pay for that as it’s extra at premier in as she wouldn’t eat anything

Reactions: 8
Got a busy week with Christmas decorations really how fu*in sad . Some of us have to work 5 full days a week if not more. I really could not even begin to think about bloody Christmas decorations in early November.
Seriously this creature has lost the plot . Get a grip beggy or get help because my god you need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So no nice dinner/drinks last night, no breakfast in the hotel this morning.
What was the point?
I guess she can waste her days though can't she, seeing as she only works approx 14 hours a week. She works in a week what a lot of us here do in a day!!

Reactions: 4
So no nice dinner/drinks last night, no breakfast in the hotel this morning.
What was the point?
I guess she can waste her days though can't she, seeing as she only works approx 14 hours a week. She works in a week what a lot of us here do in a day!!
It’s so insulting. Calls it a busy week and she’s off shopping for three quarters of it. Sad, sad life with no real purpose.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.