Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she support a “small business” and buy all her poundland tat from Tony Almond? They have almost identical tit 🤷‍♀️ Oh I forgot she supports Tony Almond &Co when they give her freebies! 😠
Excuse me… she ‘works’ with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she for real?
Todays all about Jason. Two stories later ‘I’ve been to Poundland’
She couldn’t dedicated a full day to someone else if her life depended on it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up as I've been adulting today and been at work
I had to laugh as she says today is all about Mr E
Comes back with Poundland haul and shows it all on insta!
😂 she just doesn't make sense - let's face it it's never about anybody else but her and this annoying Christmas countdown!
Also why were they obviously up early this morning because it was Jaysuns birthday why is that obvious? I like a lie in bed on my birthday, we are not 5 anymore Beggy waking up to open loads of pressies, we don't even do that at Christmas anymore!!
She may as well as just shown the tree today and be done with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a bell 🛎
Today is all about mr tumbles as it’s his birthday 🥳
One hour later… just popped to Poundland to buy more Xmas tit! She really is a prize turkey 🦃 moron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t go one hour let alone one day for Jaysun’s birthday. 😂 who’s she kidding?

More crap from pound land that she doesn’t need. That house must be full to the brim. Can you imagine the dust and dog hair all over that christmas tat for the next two months! 😂

Reactions: 9
What a creepy old perv Mr Tumble is but it’s all about him today . My arse the old bags now had to post more crappy tat from Poundland cause she was desperate to nip into town and just could NOT help herself buying more stuff .
I bet the old trout will have half a glass of champagne get pissed and reveals her next tatty tit tree in the Loowwwwwnnnge tonight. She can’t help herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can tell she's not used to the finer things in life by the way she does posts like this.
She's such a brag, I'd never dream of putting a post up if I opened up a bottle of champagne, it's so bloody chavvy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can tell she's not used to the finer things in life by the way she does posts like this.
She's such a brag, I'd never dream of putting a post up if I opened up a bottle of champagne, it's so bloody chavvy!
This sums her up perfectly. She's a chav, pure and very simple. No taste (plastic beads and vile flower tree décor). No style (wardrobe full of buzz polyester and bargains i.e. the rubbish that the shop couldn't sell). No class (foul mouthed, braggy, beggy, boastful and greedy). Look at my bottle of Champagne, in front of my naff Christmas tree and my 6 weeks too early ugly nails. But OBVIOUSLY I'm LITERALLY just jealous! Yes love, my life is so dull I want to be just like you.......NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if she’ll ever open that bottle of champagne or just dust it with the candle duster makeup brush ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s up!!!

as well as twigs and Ugly flowers this one has got dragon flies to.
it looked lovely just plain.

Oh and she’s hanging.

Promo time for the shameless scammers at We R Christmas is it Begz! With an extra little ad for noted 'small business' Antonio Almondo :rolleyes:

It's actually hilarious how little effort she puts in the promo anyway, in the last grid post she hasn't actually got the whole tree in any of her shots, others are at an angle, the video features a lovely soundtrack of Dolly barking her throat out. Given how good We R Christmas are good at stealing other people's money, they definitely got fleeced by the hag this time - and I bet her covering 98% of its branch surface in poundland bawwwwls wasn't part of the deal. They deserve each other 🤣

Anyway, the tree is not as much of a car crash as last year's tinsel dalek but as a signal that she truly doesn't give a fk about anyone or anything beyond the four walls of her home sweet home, it's perfect (y)

God please some one come slap me !!!!!!!

I like it 😭………… forgive me,

but no doubt it will be ruined with ott stuff in the room. Instead of just leaving it how it is.

• Wow
I don't know why I'm surprised but ANOTHER NEW TREE I've had the same tree for years and don't feel the need to get a new 1 every year its only up for a month so lasts ages.
Bingo to the tattler who said she'd have the blue tree ☝

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.